RECEIPTS - Cam Ward/Mario

PIPO

Bathing in Nole Tears!!
Premium
You can put your receipts in this thread. Here is the first from @JZCane0825 courtesy of @WaterburyCane

1705268226941.jpeg

Advertisement
This seems unnecessarily petty.

Cam literally announced that he was going to the NFL, idk how people should be expected to think anything other than what's coming out of the QB's mouth.

He changed his mind; therefore opinions can also be changed based on the information that's available.

Cam himself wasn't sure what he was going to do, fans who know nothing of him personally or the inner-workings of his decision making process aren't going to know sh*t either.

Cam wasn't a Cane until he was, which was 24 hours ago.

Cam literally announced that he was going to the NFL, idk how people should be expected to think anything other than what's coming out of the QB's mouth.

He changed his mind; therefore opinions can also be changed based on the information that's available.

Cam himself wasn't sure what he was going to do, fans who know nothing of him personally or the inner-workings of his decision making process aren't going to know sh*t either.

Nah, eff that, @JZCane0825 deserves every bit.

You're right, tough.

Advertisement

Exactly. This was a confused kid who handled the situation poorly. Even Cribby said we should have moved on from him. I still am not sure if this kid is going to be motivated to do what's best for the team or himself. Screenshot that if you must.

You're right but in sales if you're trying to close a client/account and you're originally told no, you stay in contact even if it seems futile on your part and the client/account miraculously decides to come back around (even if you yourself didn't believe it would happen) it still counts as closed won and you earn that commission. So no matter what the backstory Mario closed in the end and got us our Qb1.

Oh, I agree!

Please don’t misunderstand me.

I am just tired of the slurpers threatening to post receipts and continuously talking about in other threads so this is a place for them to come here and put their “receipts” in without ruining threads threatening receipts and just talking **** on anyone who had an opposing view as to how the recruitment was handled or dare you speak badly about the program.

Advertisement
Oh, I agree!

I am just tired of the slurpers threatening to post receipts and continuously talking about in other threads so this is a place for them to come here and put their “receipts” in without ruining threads threatening receipts and just talking **** on anyone who had an opposing view as to how the recruitment was handled or dare you speak badly about the program.
I’ll call it “necessarily petty”

Point taken but I would say that there are many “takes” on these boards that are petty and defended to the nth degree with childish insults and threats. Never ceases to amaze me how many will make a definitive statement (positive or negative) with absolutely no consideration for the consequences or repercussions

Oh, I agree!

Especially a bi-polar diddly-dee *** clown who would flip flop from piña colada to ***** colada in a matter of 2.4 seconds.

You lack the True Faith, my son. Only through complete obedience to his highness Lord Cristobol will you be purified

Seriously it’s cultish. Is it really unreasonable to take a guys word when he declares for the draft?

We must repent

Advertisement
Oh, I agree!

Much like many of us are tired of the mopers that have ruined multiple threads with their awful in-jokes.

Much like many of us are tired of the mopers that have ruined multiple threads with their awful in-jokes.
What, you don’t like a good Caveman football joke?

The jokes write themselves with Mario.

He needs to do more of this and less losing. CIS shouldn’t be an echo chamber for mopeness or slurperness but let’s have our God Mario do more of the winning and less losing. That part is up to him. Not the mopes.

Exactly. This was a confused kid who handled the situation poorly. Even Cribby said we should have moved on from him. I still am not sure if this kid is going to be motivated to do what's best for the team or himself. Screenshot that if you must.
It was a business decision for the young man and his family. Canes fans preferred an immediate decision, but he ultimately took advantage of the timeline and played it well. Kudos and glad to have him.

Advertisement
You lack the True Faith, my son. Only through complete obedience to his highness Lord Cristobol will you be purified

Seriously it’s cultish. Is it really unreasonable to take a guys word when he declares for the draft?

We must repent
I never bought the draft and I never backed off after he entered. People in his own camp didn’t want him to enter. When he entered I was told it was more to secure a spot in the all star games to help with stock but there was a chance he’d pull out . He just wanted to save a spot In case. It also helped with leverage with NIL. Which worked .

Going to the draft would’ve been idiotic with the money he’s being paid in NIL versus being a 4-6 round pick. In a deep qb draft and being a late round pick the idds of making a team would’ve been low .

I never bought the draft and I never backed off after he entered. People in his own camp didn’t want him to enter. When he entered I was told it was more to secure a spot in the all star games to help with stock but there was a chance he’d pull out . He just wanted to save a spot In case. It also helped with leverage with NIL. Which worked .

Going to the draft would’ve been idiotic with the money he’s being paid in NIL versus being a 4-6 round pick. In a deep qb draft and being a late round pick the idds of making a team would’ve been low .
I get all that for sure. But I don’t think it’s crazy that people believed that a kid was about to do something dumb lol

Advertisement
Back