RECEIPTS - Cam Ward/Mario

Advertisement
@Cribby - I am sure you have this one in your pocket

@Turnovachain

View attachment 278854

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
This thread is like being in middle or high school. I'm going to pull "receipts", blah, blah, blah. Grow the **** up. Cam, himself, said he was going to the NFL draft, but, hey, why believe the kid, right? Mario was relentless and pulled a shocker, which why I'm grateful for, but I hope this doesn't become the norm with QBs or we're screwed. Let's hope he learns some serious gameday coaching skills before August and we'll finally have a contending team. Peace out

This thread is like being in middle or high school. I'm going to pull "receipts", blah, blah, blah. Grow the **** up. Cam, himself, said he was going to the NFL draft, but, hey, why believe the kid, right? Mario was relentless and pulled a shocker, which why I'm grateful for, but I hope this doesn't become the norm with QBs or we're screwed. Let's hope he learns some serious gameday coaching skills before August and we'll finally have a contending team. Peace out
IMG_2469.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
@rsa coral gables - the Slurpers consider takes like this to be real mopey.

I donā€™t and most here donā€™t but just putting this the example for all other rational takes. Not making fun of you.

View attachment 278863

my earlier post was not mopey. on a scale of 1 to 1000, it was -10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

the point of that post was that miami needed to be in contact with other options, when in fact they were in contact with other options. not sure what the "receipt" proves. respectfully

my earlier post was not mopey. on a scale of 1 to 1000, it was -10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

the point of that post was that miami needed to be in contact with other options, when in fact they were in contact with other options. not sure what the "receipt" proves. respectfully
It wasnā€™t a receipt against you. I was very clear in what I said and why I posted it:

Rational take that some people would consider a mopey take when itā€™s not and that it would be the example covering all other similar takes in case the mopes has any ideas.

Advertisement
It wasnā€™t a receipt against you. I was very clear in what I said and why I posted it:

Rational take that some people would consider a mopey take when itā€™s not and that it would be the example covering all other similar takes in case the mopes has any ideas.
got it. so i'm not mopey in your eyes, correct?

Advertisement
Back