Recap: Triumph of the Human Spirit, Canes Win 30-27

Advertisement
Man, Jaquan Johnson did a **** of a job retrieving both those laterals that hit the floor.

The Return!.jpg

Advertisement
I'm just glad it was against those pretentious **** Dukies.. Still mad bro?

HbHiT3B.gif

Great write up Dan. I am so happy for the kids. They showed that they are NOT the problem. Once free of the coaches after the first lateral -- which Duke had covered -- the kid went Miami Boys on the the Duke girls. On coaching has been a negative force that could not be overcome. I love the hate pouring out. all those girls out there in SEC and at OSU and FSU know they dropped into trying to steal one from The Canes once we get a real coach - Butch. Oh, we will not win every Nc, but by God somebody will have to play a **** of a game AND bring big $$$$ for a couple refs to bet us.

Advertisement
This moment will end up being the turning point of our program. Our luck is changing.

giphy.gif

Great to have you back Dan. Great job.

Put Duke officially on my hate list now too. How could you not hate these guys:

duke.gif

dukeweirdos.gif

Screen-Shot-2013-03-06-at-9.28.06-AM.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hahaha! Suck it, Dookies! ESPN too, bunch of ninny-*** crybaby b*tches! Total garbage network. DESTROY The Virginia ***aliers!

National media wants the ability to overturn referee errors to change the outcome of games? Gladly trade this W for the Ohio State debacle in 2002. Or the Cleveland Gary "fumble" at Notre Dame in '88.

Would anyone have been this ****ed if Duke beat US on a play like that? Please.

National media wants the ability to overturn referee errors to change the outcome of games? Gladly trade this W for the Ohio State debacle in 2002. Or the Cleveland Gary "fumble" at Notre Dame in '88.

Would anyone have been this ****ed if Duke beat US on a play like that? Please.

IF

IF

IF

IF Flake's wife had balls... Oh.

Who cares! WE WON!

Advertisement
Back