RECAP: The Opening Miami Regional

Advertisement
Them mutha****in Rocks... Never played against them (I played for Liberty City) but I saw my cousin who played for Scott Lake play them and they were tough af...

Saw them play a few times (different ages) at a national tourney in Daytona. Each squad was loaded. Needless to say, they took home a lot of hardware. Cheerleaders did too. LOL

Why are there conflicting reports on Fleming? I read somewhere else that he told some of the gator reporters that he is taking a visit there on March 6th and FSU sometime later. Stefan, do you feel like he is wavering?

Advertisement
He has been a big time recruiter for Penn State on twitter tho. I get Manny really likes him but I really hope we dont put all of our eggs in his basket.
I dont think thats what we are doing. He hasnt been disrespectful or played games so far so you have to recruit him.

**Chaney wanted it known that he is shutting down his recruitment, not taking visits, and wants to focus on his senior season and building the Canes’ 2020 class. He said Parrish is his biggest want to end up in the class with him and that doubters of Miami will be “silenced” when the 2020 class gets on campus at UM. I think it’s safe to call him solid.

**Fleming told CIS after the event that he is not looking around at all, has no other visits planned, and is “100%” in with Miami after meeting new WR coach Taylor Stubblefield at Junior Day.

Love these two tidbits right here.

FYI Henry Bryant is on the small side at 5’11 around 275 for those who will ask who he is.

He is extremely powerful bench over 400 and squatting 500. I saw him as a freshman and he was about 5-9 and man-handled upperclassmen. His quickness is sensational. If he were a true 6-2 would be 5 stars.

Advertisement
Are Fleming, McDougle, and Jones-Bell all the same type of player? For example, would we only take 1 of the smaller frame but elite speed guys? I'm super pumped about Fleming but was just curious if we would even recruit the other two.

Are Fleming, McDougle, and Jones-Bell all the same type of player? For example, would we only take 1 of the smaller frame but elite speed guys? I'm super pumped about Fleming but was just curious if we would even recruit the other two.
I think Jones Bell is better than fleming and he also has the biggest frame of the 3

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe he is 6’1. Center prospect IMO and an elite one.
Center?! Isn't this kid supposed to be the next 5 star o lineman out of this area? Seems like center might be a bit of a waste given his talent. Put him at guard and let him maul.

Does CiS need a proofreader for the editor? I'm available. I'll work below market value.
[/QUOTE]
So this guy was blowing DB’s all day yesterday?
Ummm, bro?

Does CiS need a proofreader for the editor? I'm available. I'll work below market value.
Not sure how I feel about our commits blowing DB’s at camps. That’s a little weird.

Advertisement
Back