RECAP: The Opening Miami Regional

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, a Bryant from Atlantic? He related to Keith?

the-wire-o.gif

Scaife is lean and athletic, too.

It would be a huge mistake to move Scaife inside, IMO. He is already a good tackle and is only getting better. I don't see the depth at tackle to merit that kind of move.

Though Scaife can play inside..i never liked himat Guard. His feet are too good to be in there and he isnt a brute. If i was the ol coach i would let him live outside at Tackle. He is real comfortable out there and he is a dog in the run game against ends.

Advertisement
Though Scaife can play inside..i never liked himat Guard. His feet are too good to be in there and he isnt a brute. If i was the ol coach i would let him live outside at Tackle. He is real comfortable out there and he is a dog in the run game against ends.

Agree 100%. He played guard in spring and struggled going against stronger guys. He took off when he played tackle.

Advertisement
What's the back story on the Cavazos kid? I know he's at IMG but is he an out-of-state kid? (like Hightower)

And do we have a shot?

Advertisement
Cleveland Reed, Corey Gaynor and Navaughn Donaldson would be a strong interior if it shakes out that way. I like Hillary as the primary backup inside.
when I say strong, I mean not getting bullied by Dlinemen. you think those guys have it? reason I ask is because we looked weak(strength wise) last year imo.

What's the back story on the Cavazos kid? I know he's at IMG but is he an out-of-state kid? (like Hightower)

And do we have a shot?
He's originally from Steele HS in Cibolo Texas, then transferred to Seguin his Soph year & transferred to IMG last year.

As far as do we have shot, he visited us on our Junior Day & seemed to like it pretty well, he's talked about us in a positive light as though he's interested but it's hard to say what our chances really are.

His dad CJ has a close relationship with Urby Meyer & Lejond had already committed to Oh St back in June 2018, but then decommitted & re-opened his recruitment in December once Urby retired.

Right now it's anybody's guess as to where he's going, Oh St, Bama, UGA, Oregon, TAMU & LSU are all in it.

Advertisement
Back