Reasons why Mario is struggling to find a staff?

Advertisement
OR maybe just like the names that were popping up for ad saying they declined the job, there's these lame *** reporters out trying to get some clicks up by throwing out content they know is relevant to people desperate for information... Whether it's valid or not. In the case of oc & DC people gonna believe what they will. But if you legit think when it came to ad spots that we offered the job or even discussed the job with some of those names that were leaked as having declined us BEFORE we'd cross that bridge with rad that's just bat **** crazy... As has been stated before y'all need to come to terms with the fact the head coach in place now ain't Mandy. He don't care about your approval if it's something he knows needs to happen and ain't gonna be all sorts of leaks telling y'all nothing. Cause the people that know him and info like that respect him and the process too much knowing we can trust this man to be doing things he wouldn't agree with.
I'm not sure what some of you guys infatuation is with Manny but I never mentioned him. He's in Pennsylvania. Now if he banged your girlfriend, mother, sister or declined your advances I understand, but that's your issue. He didn't do it me, so I'm staying on task.

I'm saying the press reported that Briles declined the job. Now if you have a factual reason why thats not true, I'm open to that but don't make ish up.

I'm not sure what some of you guys infatuation is with Manny but I never mentioned him. He's in Pennsylvania. Now if he banged your girlfriend, mother, sister or declined your advances I understand, but that's your issue. He didn't do it me, so I'm staying on task.

I'm saying the press reported that Briles declined the job. Now if you have a factual reason why thats not true, I'm open to that but don't make ish up.
If the press told you your mother is a ****sucking ***** and who you thought was your father was simply a cuck she swapped *** with while getting dumped in by the 72 dolphins offensive line does that make it a fact? Honestly I don't give a fvck what you people think is reality. Some of you simply want to be miserable and think the sky is collapsing. If that's what you think than I'd recommend you go ahead and swallow that bullet cause your existence isn't really that pertinent regardless. ****** people just come on here to drag everyone else down. You mention how some of the press said briles turned down the job but do you waste one solitary second of breath by mentioning plenty of the press also said that's not true and it's simply misinformation? Cause I didn't see you mention that not once... Sad to see so many crying *** people pass themselves off as canes fans who after all these years blamed the administration,the coaches and everyone in-between. Now reality shows it's just y'all...

Give us examples of head coaches allowing OCs and DCs to fill out their staffs
Never said the coordinators make the hires. Said that they vet their guys and bring them in and are part of the process. Even said that allows for an “illusion of control”. My point has been that i find it hasn’t made sense to hire the coordinators then the position coaches that simple

Advertisement
If the press told you your mother is a ****sucking ***** and who you thought was your father was simply a cuck she swapped *** with while getting dumped in by the 72 dolphins offensive line does that make it a fact? Honestly I don't give a fvck what you people think is reality. Some of you simply want to be miserable and think the sky is collapsing. If that's what you think than I'd recommend you go ahead and swallow that bullet cause your existence isn't really that pertinent regardless. ****** people just come on here to drag everyone else down. You mention how some of the press said briles turned down the job but do you waste one solitary second of breath by mentioning plenty of the press also said that's not true and it's simply misinformation? Cause I didn't see you mention that not once... Sad to see so many crying *** people pass themselves off as canes fans who after all these years blamed the administration,the coaches and everyone in-between. Now reality shows it's just y'all...
Seems like nowadays people want to be miserable just to say "I told you so." Don't get the point but then nothing surprises me.

This thread is crazy. Folks, you don’t even need to be some connected insider to know that Briles did not turn our job down. The press isn’t exactly some beacon of truth and accuracy. A few Razorbacks tweeted it along with the Razorback school newspaper. So what.

Briles would kill for this job. He would be set up with the best roster he has ever had, make more money he has ever had and put in a conference where he could run up some numbers. There is a reason he didn’t sign any extension right after the season. He was a backup option. Realized he probably wasn’t getting the offer and so he and Sexton worked the press to save face and get that extension. Good for him

Moving on.

I talk football, you bring up **** sucking? Ok. Guess you must have got your lil feelings hurt when I made the Manny infatuation comment. Sorry boo. But yall ******* are doing too much. Let this man do something BEFORE you get on your knees.

Thats what I'd tell all my female friends.

Advertisement
Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones
Allow me to caption this☝️

“First I had to fvck her, then I had to kill her, now Im stuck with these smelly free folk and I still know nothing…..man this blows!”

I talk football, you bring up **** sucking? Ok. Guess you must have got your lil feelings hurt when I made the Manny infatuation comment. Sorry boo. But yall ******* are doing too much. Let this man do something BEFORE you get on your knees.

Thats what I'd tell all my female friends.
I know killa. But if you talking football than your ****** *** ain't bringing up what Manny's doing than are you *****. Nothing good comes from this so you win for once in your life. Tomorrow you wake up still you though. Internet makes real thugs.

I know if I was a OC with a handpicked staff I would not want to go to a school unless I could bring my guys (those who want to come) with me.

Does this play a factor with some guys as we have several guys already hired?

Anyway, what might be some other reasons why we are approaching month two since Mario’s hire and have no OC or DC and have lost our DB coach.
Man this is silly as U know what, lmao…coordinators move on and are fired all time and a new coordinator is brought in…never have I ever heard of the HC firing all his position coaches bcs the coordinator wants his own…or a coordinator refusing to come bcs he didn’t select his position coaches…the coordinator works for the HC, if the HC elects to allow him to select position coaches, it’s a privilege

And Mario is not struggling to find a staff…he will announce others (including coordinators) when he’s ready to do so…there is no rush, we’re in January…spring ball isn’t until what, April, and season doesn’t start until September…take a chill pill

Last edited:

He was not offered the job. He was interviewed and broad terms if he were to be offered were established. His agent leaks to reporters to then get his client more cash and then himself in turn as his agent off the backs of it. Some of its shady cause Mario has same agent in some cases tbh, but then again he’s helping his agent make more $ in a way. It’s how it’s played all the time. Nice try though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was not offered the job. He was interviewed and broad terms if he were to be offered were established. His agent leaks to reporters to then get his client more cash snd thrn himself in turn off thr backs of it. It’s how it’s played all the time. Nice try thiugh.
The Miami Herald said that ESPN as well as Arkansas SB Nation reported he was offered the job and he declined. Why is this truth so hard to accept?

It doesn't mean Mario failed. It doesn't mean anything.

Didn’t the original Arkansas source step back from his “offered” position and switch it to “pursued”?

Advertisement

The same press(litterly same sources)said Nunez turned us down, we were not getting Mario, and Miami was a dumpster fire. It is very probable these sources are not connected to the Miami program and are wrong again.

With that said let’s be real Manny’s beta *** isn’t banging anyone’s mom, sister, girlfriend, etc. He is lucky who his dad is or he would prob be a virgin. Epitome of a beta.

Advertisement
Back