Reasons why Mario is struggling to find a staff?

The same press(litterly same sources)said Nunez turned us down, we were not getting Mario, and Miami was a dumpster fire. It is very probable these sources are not connected to the Miami program and are wrong again.

With that said let’s be real Manny’s beta *** isn’t banging anyone’s mom, sister, girlfriend, etc. He is lucky who his dad is or he would prob be a virgin. Epitome of a beta.
I'm not responsible for everything reported by the media, nor do I believe it. But the Herald and ESPN are usually pretty accurate. I'm standing on what they said on this instance.

Like i said before if there is new information post it.

Advertisement
No, SOME press reported he was offered the job, most of them simply piggy backing off the first one to report it. Other press, including Ruiz who thus far has shown to have more insider knowledge than the national press, said he wasn't offered, they simply had talks, but Candle was the only one to actually get an offer.
Link please. I'm ready to accept your truth.

Advertisement
Let's be real.

If this was UF or FSU, everyone here would be talking about how they're struggling to put the staff together. We'd be clowning those dudes and no benefit of doubt would be given.

Is Mario struggling? Is that accurate? Who the **** knows. We don't know what is going on behind closed doors and I actually like that's its being kept confidential. That's speaks to professionalism.

Still, if someone is concerned, I don't fault them for it. He better hit it out of the park though for taking such a long time. People will literally say, that's what we waited for and deservedly so if they aren't big *** hires.

Advertisement
Hey Canes it will be February in 6 days. I for one don’t know why we don’t have an OC or DC locked down and on campus. I thought it would be 1st order of business.

Let's be real.

If this was UF or FSU, everyone here would be talking about how they're struggling to put the staff together. We'd be clowning those dudes and no benefit of doubt would be given.

Is Mario struggling? Is that accurate? Who the **** knows. We don't know what is going on behind closed doors and I actually like that's its being kept confidential. That's speaks to professionalism.

Still, if someone is concerned, I don't fault them for it. He better hit it out of the park though for taking such a long time. People will literally say, that's what we waited for and deservedly so if they aren't big *** hires.

Glad someone said it

Watch the slurpers neg you for applying context and comparison

Advertisement
Let's be real.

This is objectively correct.

Optimistic about CMC for sure

But it was rumored long before his UM hire that he is hard to work for. Could be coming into play here unfortunately.

Let's be real.

People forget 4 years ago Mario was riding Willie Taggarts coat tails into Oregon and he got the HC job by default. He doesnt have the clout to pick who he wants....yet.

Advertisement

But it was rumored long before his UM hire that he is hard to work for. Could be coming into play here unfortunately.

I think there’s some of that and the other rep he has had is his tendency to micromanage on thr offensive side of the ball.

And Kirby and Saban are not?

Mario spent 3 years at Bama. Everything he knows as a head coach is probably 90% from Butch, Jimmy, and little Nicky.

Let the man work.

personally I have no idea if he is struggling or this is going mostly according to plan. what i do wonder is whether mario has the extensive rolodex that some coaches have. a lot of coaches have a lot of friends amongst their peers. for example i know you guys will mock but manny. James Franklin hired Manny because he got to know him over the years at coaching conventions etc. Manny hired quite a few of his assistants because of prior relationships. you have to wonder if Mario has those relationships beyond his core Oregon staff.

Advertisement
Back