Reasons why Mario is struggling to find a staff?

He's not... Some of y'all really need to calm the fvck down. If your canes than all you're doing is feeding the trolls by posting nonsense. Nothing productive comes of this. There's one spot on the staff not filled and it's cb. My understanding that'll be filled by the end of the weekend. There's a reason those of us that don't want attention simply said sit back and enjoy the process. This is something that has been planned for since the beginning. Y'all are acting like cattle right now and simply following the pack. Whether you like him or not Mario is an alpha and he has planned for each and every step meticulously. Complaints won't change that.
I think you just said we have an OC and DC, but they are silent hires?

I’ll buy it.

Advertisement
If you read the Oregon board for the past few years you would see they have had the same issues.

With OC, supposedly, Moorehead almost quit after being micromanaged by Cristobal and they had issues ever since. Supposedly, according to them, this is a common theme with him.

Also, if you go back to their DC search last year everyone was freaking out because he kept whiffing on his DCs. They even tried to play the same game with "we didn't want that guy" and they even have slurpers all the way up until Mario quit defending him with "Tim DeRuyter was our #1 choice all along!".
I know if I was a OC with a handpicked staff I would not want to go to a school unless I could bring my guys (those who want to come) with me.

Does this play a factor with some guys as we have several guys already hired?

Anyway, what might be some other reasons why we are approaching month two since Mario’s hire and have no OC or DC and have lost our DB coach.
He’s known to be ultra conservative micromanager and averse to risk…creative, risk taking OC’s don’t like that

Advertisement
Just wondering. Does not Sabens do the hiring of coaches at Ala? Please tell me the names of all the position coaches his coordinators have ever hired. I honestly believe some on here make up things to complain about.

MARIO IS NOT STRUGGLING TO FIND A STAFF

NO ONE HERE KNOW'S WTF IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

TAKE A KNEE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE FEW INSIDERS HERE SAY

STOP MAKING UP THINGS IN YOUR HEAD THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT ABOUT

YOU ARE NOT "A(N) OC WITH A HANDPICKED STAFF"
Slow down dog. It's a valid question. We can only speculate. Don't be so dedicated to anyone, GF, wife, boss, political and coach to not ask questions or admit when they are wrong.

Advertisement
Seems to me, aside Mario out locking up his recruiting classes,...seems he has also fixed all the leaks in the building!!

This guy just might be a level above, the past 5 HC experiences we've gotten to bear witness to!

Whether Mario is being dilligent or not, we should be further along than this. It appears we've struck out on Briles and Candle. That tells me that his first options were not NFL assistants or he'd have contacted them first, gotten a feel for their interest and then secured a silent agreement. The Briles, Candle interviews would have never happened.

Maybe he pulls a rabbit out of his hat, that's why he gets the big bucks right?

I'm more concerned about the OC. With the right OC and TVD Mario can't miss.

Advertisement
I honestly think Mario should give the $$$ back to Miami so we can shut down the program...then we can all get some nice sleep.:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, can you please repeat that? I really don't understand.

How do you explain Candle?
After "Manure" i understand the warm glow we all feel.
Mario is a man, men run into adversity.
Let's see how he deals with it..
How do I explain a head coach of a G5 team choosing to stay the head coach of that team instead of taking a demotion? I think the fact he was an amazing candidate that NO ONE knew about up until the day he was offered and seemed to be leaning toward taking the job shows that Mario has much more going on than everyone is giving him credit for.

Advertisement
Dude if you’re not going to be Positive U needs to Go…this is about keeping this thing Tight…Mario has this…this is a great time to be a Canes fan enjoy the moment or get the Fuxks Really…U don’t have a Clue on how to pick a Coaching staff so Plzz cut it out Family…Don’t kill the Freaking Vibe ****..U blowing My million dollar high..Boy Bye…Go CANES

Whether Mario is being dilligent or not, we should be further along than this. It appears we've struck out on Briles and Candle. That tells me that his first options were not NFL assistants or he'd have contacted them first, gotten a feel for their interest and then secured a silent agreement. The Briles, Candle interviews would have never happened.

Maybe he pulls a rabbit out of his hat, that's why he gets the big bucks right?

I'm more concerned about the OC. With the right OC and TVD Mario can't miss.
OR maybe just like the names that were popping up for ad saying they declined the job, there's these lame *** reporters out trying to get some clicks up by throwing out content they know is relevant to people desperate for information... Whether it's valid or not. In the case of oc & DC people gonna believe what they will. But if you legit think when it came to ad spots that we offered the job or even discussed the job with some of those names that were leaked as having declined us BEFORE we'd cross that bridge with rad that's just bat **** crazy... As has been stated before y'all need to come to terms with the fact the head coach in place now ain't Mandy. He don't care about your approval if it's something he knows needs to happen and ain't gonna be all sorts of leaks telling y'all nothing. Cause the people that know him and info like that respect him and the process too much knowing we can trust this man to be doing things he wouldn't agree with.

Advertisement
Back