Reasons why Mario is struggling to find a staff?

He's not... Some of y'all really need to calm the fvck down. If your canes than all you're doing is feeding the trolls by posting nonsense. Nothing productive comes of this. There's one spot on the staff not filled and it's cb. My understanding that'll be filled by the end of the weekend. There's a reason those of us that don't want attention simply said sit back and enjoy the process. This is something that has been planned for since the beginning. Y'all are acting like cattle right now and simply following the pack. Whether you like him or not Mario is an alpha and he has planned for each and every step meticulously. Complaints won't change that.

Sounds a lot like what I thought weeks ago when this seemed to be taking a while. NFL, that's where he's been looking or got his guys. As to who, just look at who's still in the playoffs as that's where they'll likely come from.

Prior to the last two weeks or so, I thought it would be NFL or college teams still alive. Now if it ends up being a college coach, good way to kill their recruiting at the end by sniping someone before NLOI day.

No worries here, it'll be what it is.

Advertisement
Here’s my theory and probably fact..Mario is a *******..meaning he’s very demanding on his assistants..which is great for us..and I’m sure these elite coaches community can be and IS very much tight..Marion is known for dragging out his hiring process
So is Saban and he has no issue attracting quality coaches to Bama.

Time to Relax - Señor GIF - Pronounced GIF or JIF?

Advertisement
So is Saban and he has no issue attracting quality coaches to Bama.
And Mario hasn’t had a issue with hiring good staffs in the past either…the question was WHY is Mario “struggling”…Mario has a rep for being a demanding coach on his assistants..is that the reason why it’s being strung out in this instance? We don’t know for sure but that’s the rep he has.

Mario is also KNOWN to really be meticulous in the staff hiring process. Crossing every T and dotting every I. Is that the reason it’s being strung out? Again, we don’t know for sure but that’s his reputation.

Those two things being said, it’s not a issue in the grand scheme. It’s a issue for us fans hungry for news tho. It’s probably impacted our ability to attract Tranfer portal guys in some instances these last 5 weeks..but there’s gunna be another influx of Guys entering the portal post spring. In the big picture it doesn’t matter tbh. Mario hires good staffs. He demands a lot from them. Those are both positives from a HC. And his track record of hiring eases my mind a ton.

Advertisement
I know if I was a OC with a handpicked staff I would not want to go to a school unless I could bring my guys (those who want to come) with me.

Does this play a factor with some guys as we have several guys already hired?

Anyway, what might be some other reasons why we are approaching month two since Mario’s hire and have no OC or DC and have lost our DB coach.
Not a bad point about wanting hire or atleast be involved in hiring staff but the struggling to hire part gonna get you eaten alive on this site. Again the first point wasn't a bad one.

He's not... Some of y'all really need to calm the fvck down. If your canes than all you're doing is feeding the trolls by posting nonsense. Nothing productive comes of this. There's one spot on the staff not filled and it's cb. My understanding that'll be filled by the end of the weekend. There's a reason those of us that don't want attention simply said sit back and enjoy the process. This is something that has been planned for since the beginning. Y'all are acting like cattle right now and simply following the pack. Whether you like him or not Mario is an alpha and he has planned for each and every step meticulously. Complaints won't change that.
I agree, nothing productive comes from negativity, especially the extreme takes. But to be fair, I think every fanbase in America would be having similar concerns if in the same situation. The timeline has helped to feed the trolls.

Sounds like there is a method to the madness but he had to know going in that there would be some collateral damage (at least perception wise) to taking this long. Have to assume Mario felt the benefit outweighed that damage. No need to panic but it's also fair to question the logic. Having blind faith is not much different than being a bunch of cattle.

Also consider, others don't have the same information you do. Its easy to be confident and wait when your on the inside looking out

Can't wait until the curtain gets pulled back and maybe you or others can share more of how it all went down.

Dee, you told these guys you wouldn't say much to not raise expectations, but you also told these guys staff would be announced by "weeks end" a few weeks ago.

You raised their expectations, and now we have a 1,000 page thread of craziness as a result.

Go bless that thread with your post so everyone can calm down.

PS. To clarify my intent of this post. It is for you to post your message in the giant one thousand page thread of insanity (bc nobody is going to read this little baby thread).

It is not an attack in any way whatsoever. I'm well aware you are an elite zbrod approved insider.
That was last week it was supposed to be announced and I only say what I'm told. Regardless it's not me that's keeps all that craziness going on. I've tried to completely stay out of all this. When the doom and gloom people go to spilling their misery on everyone is when I speak up. It's cribby you guys keep this craziness up with. I don't like attention. One thing crystal clear on here is people gonna do what people do. Nothing anyone says will change that.

Where does the trade off with Tio Mario hit the threshold? If the coordinators he picks are worth a ****, they're gone in 1-2 years for a better gig. Why the full blown effort to find "the chosen one" when you have to do it again next year? I'm not saying opt for the lazy hire, but at some point there's a push and pull between holding out for the best and getting someone in there, so you don't run the whole show alone. Reeks of a harbinger.

Advertisement
When you swing for the fences, you're more apt to miss, but when you connect, you hit a home run.......We've had mediocrity here for close to 20 years, give Mario time to hit it out of the park.

It's fine guys. We'll use the most amount of money we've had yet for OC/DC to hire him to show up late and leave early while missing the biggest recruiting day we've had in 20 years. We've got a bunch of back office nobodies doing the job of our 2million dollar men right now.

The only way this works is if Christobal is trying steer the focus of kids on the HC and School and away from coordinators. Which as we've seen in the transfer portal around the country is probably not going to work.

Cool - so in under a month Mario just recruited the greatest collection of talent to ever visit UM on a weekend in our history but... oh yeah we're screwed because we don't have coordinators on campus to recruit these 2023 recruits.

Please tell me you see the flawed logic in worrying about coordinators this weekend. Please, sir.

Advertisement
Cool - so in under a month Mario just recruited the greatest collection of talent to ever visit UM on a weekend in our history but... oh yeah we're screwed because we don't have coordinators on campus to recruit these 2023 recruits.

Please tell me you see the flawed logic in worrying about coordinators this weekend. Please, sir.
I've watched enough miami football to know i should be worried about who's going to be our coordinators on any timeline. Grats to Ruiz and Mario for lining these kids for visits/handouts but there's no reason to pretend not having coordinators isn't a disadvantage. I'm not ready for that kind of sunshine. My contrarian blood won't let me bask in the light.

Advertisement
Back