Really off topic

As you go on in life young man, you will realize that there is absolutely zero reason to spend time with a woman unless you are in need of release or you have committed to a life of domestication with kids and fences and new puppies. Outside of those two circumstances any time spent with a woman is wasting your time - they aren't that funny, they lack reason, they likely don't really like what you like even if they tell you different, and deep down they probably find you disgusting. Any moment you are spending with a woman who is not providing sweet release or mothering your disappointing spawn is time ill-spent. men that learn that at a young age every moment they spend doting and care-taking unappreciative, low-IQ females detracts them from learning and self-improving and eventually monetizing what they have learned are higher level souls. Next time a woman asks you to drive 30 minutes so she can stuff her face with greasy wings, which only will lead to her having poorly formed and wattery stool in a few hours, tell her politely that you are no longer that man and will instead be learning how trade cryptocurrency, plan a backpacking trip around Central Asia and creating a food blog, learning web design, studying engineering, or whatever you feel passion toward...once you can sever this cord, you will be a more enlightened, wealthy man that is the master of his own time...the only precious resource on the planet.

And i should mention that there will be times that you will feel the need to engage in the age-old practice of coquettish give and take to earn her approval to invite you between her worn-out loins, do not fall victim to this. If sweet release cannot be obtained with only a modicum of effort, lying, deceit, pretending you are something you are not....do not lose your dignity for nary the possibility of smelling her well-used worm hole. At the end of the day, it is simply a skin tube that fills with mucous and at the microbial level is fairly off-putting. I am very selective, for instance, on where I put my ordained bow-staff. And as technology improves you will learn that women will become less useful and needed, they certainly feel the same about you. Any woman that spends more time on her phone, for example, texting, taking selfies, engaging in sexual entente with your neighbor, etc, is a woman who has lost her place in this world, and is part of our communal break down. If a woman cannot show me that she knows how to salt and cure a fresh bear loin, for instance, then why would I grant her the pleasure of my coital vigor?

Lol big facts!!! I only chill with women that I’m fxxxx, if you see me out with her I hit, it’s that simple. I have no female friends unless we friends w/ benefits bc what the fxxx else is there to do with a woman, be “besties“ with a broad who giving up that P to somebody else???.... Tripping 🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
OP they still trying that to this day! Now they say things like I like fine dining and generous men or where are the real men who Provide and Protect their women.

Lol big facts!!! I only chill with women that I’m fxxxx, if you see me out with her I hit, it’s that simple. I have no female friends unless we friends w/ benefits bc what the fxxx else is there to do with a woman, be “besties“ with a broad who giving up that P to somebody else???.... Tripping 🤦‍♂️
Yoooo look at the ATL i added!!!

6A648E3C-9BB9-490B-AE80-58C715454FCD.gif

Advertisement
As you go on in life young man, you will realize that there is absolutely zero reason to spend time with a woman unless you are in need of release or you have committed to a life of domestication with kids and fences and new puppies. Outside of those two circumstances any time spent with a woman is wasting your time - they aren't that funny, they lack reason, they likely don't really like what you like even if they tell you different, and deep down they probably find you disgusting. Any moment you are spending with a woman who is not providing sweet release or mothering your disappointing spawn is time ill-spent. men that learn that at a young age every moment they spend doting and care-taking unappreciative, low-IQ females detracts them from learning and self-improving and eventually monetizing what they have learned are higher level souls. Next time a woman asks you to drive 30 minutes so she can stuff her face with greasy wings, which only will lead to her having poorly formed and wattery stool in a few hours, tell her politely that you are no longer that man and will instead be learning how trade cryptocurrency, plan a backpacking trip around Central Asia and creating a food blog, learning web design, studying engineering, or whatever you feel passion toward...once you can sever this cord, you will be a more enlightened, wealthy man that is the master of his own time...the only precious resource on the planet.

And i should mention that there will be times that you will feel the need to engage in the age-old practice of coquettish give and take to earn her approval to invite you between her worn-out loins, do not fall victim to this. If sweet release cannot be obtained with only a modicum of effort, lying, deceit, pretending you are something you are not....do not lose your dignity for nary the possibility of smelling her well-used worm hole. At the end of the day, it is simply a skin tube that fills with mucous and at the microbial level is fairly off-putting. I am very selective, for instance, on where I put my ordained bow-staff. And as technology improves you will learn that women will become less useful and needed, they certainly feel the same about you. Any woman that spends more time on her phone, for example, texting, taking selfies, engaging in sexual entente with your neighbor, etc, is a woman who has lost her place in this world, and is part of our communal break down. If a woman cannot show me that she knows how to salt and cure a fresh bear loin, for instance, then why would I grant her the pleasure of my coital vigor?

I don't know why, but I read this in Dwight from the offices voice......and man it did not disappoint.

lol it just speaks to me perfectly:fistbump:
I’ve got more I’m working on bro. I’m just trying to use good images so they’re quality. My next one for you has that TB Bucs fan in your city. His name rhymes with côck.

Advertisement
Lmfaoo yeah she tried to play you for a free meal, b**** talkn about she wants wingstop gtfoh hungry heaux. 😂😂

I definitely wouldn’t have paid for that **** either especially how she tried to do it waiting until y’all get to the register to ask like she trying to put u under the pressure
Lmao facts bruh..I was taken back by the boldness..it seems a lot of these CIS save a broke hoe types would’ve paid🤣🤣

Facts facts facts

Here is your answer:
If she is a 3 or 4, say **** no.
If a 5 or 6 say I forgot my wallet, but always travel with a credit card, so if I put it on my card, you need to reimburse at your place.
If a 7 or 8 say sure I'll pay but what desert do you have at your place, when we get back to your crib?
If a 9 or 10 then pay and ask what time would work for you to take her to a restaurant that has linen tablecloths, and look in her eyes as you say this, while holding a cold one in her kitchen.
Truthfully most of us have been there, somewhere along the line.

Advertisement
Here is your answer:
If she is a 3 or 4, say **** no.
If a 5 or 6 say I forgot my wallet, but always travel with a credit card, so if I put it on my card, you need to reimburse at your place.
If a 7 or 8 say sure I'll pay but what desert do you have at your place, when we get back to your crib?
If a 9 or 10 then pay and ask what time would work for you to take her to a restaurant that has linen tablecloths, and look in her eyes as you say this, while holding a cold one in her kitchen.
Truthfully most of us have been there, somewhere along the line.
She was about a 7 or 8..but I’m too proud for the bull**** tbh. If I would’ve asked her out I’m definitely paying you feel me (for one I’m not asking a female out to wingstop unless I’ve already smashed. Friends or couples do **** like that) .but she got it twisted

Fellas i want y’all view point on this..

If and a female not really dating..and y’all not on a official date..should you be expected to pay for her food?

Here’s my situation..I had pulled girl from Capone’s on las olas a year back. We talked for a lil but but I stay in Broward and she stay in Miami, so we only hung out once..a year goes pass and we bump into each other again a week ago..I find out she going to fau now so I’m like we should hangout go get drinks n **** sometime..a week goes by I’m in Orlando for the game..I text a lil bit but her response is always slow and dry and short..so I’m like **** it whatever..come Sunday I’m driving back from the O..she hit my line “wyd today” I’m like in on the road heading back to the crib what’s good?..no response. Get close to the crib I hit her back, I know its Sunday but if you want I can come by FAU and hangout with you for a bit, we don’t have to nothing or go nowhere just chill and chop it up..she don’t respond..like a hour or so goes by I’m cooking me some dinner and eating..she hmu come through..okay bet. I get dressed head out. Right before the exit she text me she hungry let’s go get food the good **** in the cafe is closed on the weekend , I’m like I already ate I’m not hungry but i have no problem giving you a ride to get something real quick..she hops in the car talkning about I want some wingstop..in my head I’m this’ chick ain’t got no courtesy..closest wingstop about 15-20 minutes away..but I’m like **** it I’ll take u..get to the spot, sit down at the table, she goes to order..she turns around, bold as ****, and says your paying for my food right..at this I’m texting my homeboy” hoes ain’t ****” i look up and flat out say, no..

No I’m not cheap, but If not really talking and it’s not a actual date, plus I’m not eating, I don’t feel I should be obligated to pay just for a chick to eat while I wait..fellas what’s y’all view on this..I know it’s long and has nothing todo with the U..but while I was taking this ****, I thought I’d share
You should have left her *** right there at the wing joint. Act like a ho. Get treated like a ho.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Fellas i want y’all view point on this..

If and a female not really dating..and y’all not on a official date..should you be expected to pay for her food?

Here’s my situation..I had pulled girl from Capone’s on las olas a year back. We talked for a lil but but I stay in Broward and she stay in Miami, so we only hung out once..a year goes pass and we bump into each other again a week ago..I find out she going to fau now so I’m like we should hangout go get drinks n **** sometime..a week goes by I’m in Orlando for the game..I text a lil bit but her response is always slow and dry and short..so I’m like **** it whatever..come Sunday I’m driving back from the O..she hit my line “wyd today” I’m like in on the road heading back to the crib what’s good?..no response. Get close to the crib I hit her back, I know its Sunday but if you want I can come by FAU and hangout with you for a bit, we don’t have to nothing or go nowhere just chill and chop it up..she don’t respond..like a hour or so goes by I’m cooking me some dinner and eating..she hmu come through..okay bet. I get dressed head out. Right before the exit she text me she hungry let’s go get food the good **** in the cafe is closed on the weekend , I’m like I already ate I’m not hungry but i have no problem giving you a ride to get something real quick..she hops in the car talkning about I want some wingstop..in my head I’m this’ chick ain’t got no courtesy..closest wingstop about 15-20 minutes away..but I’m like **** it I’ll take u..get to the spot, sit down at the table, she goes to order..she turns around, bold as ****, and says your paying for my food right..at this I’m texting my homeboy” hoes ain’t ****” i look up and flat out say, no..

No I’m not cheap, but If not really talking and it’s not a actual date, plus I’m not eating, I don’t feel I should be obligated to pay just for a chick to eat while I wait..fellas what’s y’all view on this..I know it’s long and has nothing todo with the U..but while I was taking this ****, I thought I’d share

Run.

Run very fast from this woman.

Advertisement
Back