Really off topic

Advertisement
As you go on in life young man, you will realize that there is absolutely zero reason to spend time with a woman unless you are in need of release or you have committed to a life of domestication with kids and fences and new puppies. Outside of those two circumstances any time spent with a woman is wasting your time - they aren't that funny, they lack reason, they likely don't really like what you like even if they tell you different, and deep down they probably find you disgusting. Any moment you are spending with a woman who is not providing sweet release or mothering your disappointing spawn is time ill-spent. men that learn that at a young age every moment they spend doting and care-taking unappreciative, low-IQ females detracts them from learning and self-improving and eventually monetizing what they have learned are higher level souls. Next time a woman asks you to drive 30 minutes so she can stuff her face with greasy wings, which only will lead to her having poorly formed and wattery stool in a few hours, tell her politely that you are no longer that man and will instead be learning how trade cryptocurrency, plan a backpacking trip around Central Asia and creating a food blog, learning web design, studying engineering, or whatever you feel passion toward...once you can sever this cord, you will be a more enlightened, wealthy man that is the master of his own time...the only precious resource on the planet.

And i should mention that there will be times that you will feel the need to engage in the age-old practice of coquettish give and take to earn her approval to invite you between her worn-out loins, do not fall victim to this. If sweet release cannot be obtained with only a modicum of effort, lying, deceit, pretending you are something you are not....do not lose your dignity for nary the possibility of smelling her well-used worm hole. At the end of the day, it is simply a skin tube that fills with mucous and at the microbial level is fairly off-putting. I am very selective, for instance, on where I put my ordained bow-staff. And as technology improves you will learn that women will become less useful and needed, they certainly feel the same about you. Any woman that spends more time on her phone, for example, texting, taking selfies, engaging in sexual entente with your neighbor, etc, is a woman who has lost her place in this world, and is part of our communal break down. If a woman cannot show me that she knows how to salt and cure a fresh bear loin, for instance, then why would I grant her the pleasure of my coital vigor?
jimmy fallon applause GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Back