Really off topic

Fellas i want y’all view point on this..

If and a female not really dating..and y’all not on a official date..should you be expected to pay for her food?

Here’s my situation..I had pulled girl from Capone’s on las olas a year back. We talked for a lil but but I stay in Broward and she stay in Miami, so we only hung out once..a year goes pass and we bump into each other again a week ago..I find out she going to fau now so I’m like we should hangout go get drinks n **** sometime..a week goes by I’m in Orlando for the game..I text a lil bit but her response is always slow and dry and short..so I’m like **** it whatever..come Sunday I’m driving back from the O..she hit my line “wyd today” I’m like in on the road heading back to the crib what’s good?..no response. Get close to the crib I hit her back, I know its Sunday but if you want I can come by FAU and hangout with you for a bit, we don’t have to nothing or go nowhere just chill and chop it up..she don’t respond..like a hour or so goes by I’m cooking me some dinner and eating..she hmu come through..okay bet. I get dressed head out. Right before the exit she text me she hungry let’s go get food the good **** in the cafe is closed on the weekend , I’m like I already ate I’m not hungry but i have no problem giving you a ride to get something real quick..she hops in the car talkning about I want some wingstop..in my head I’m this’ chick ain’t got no courtesy..closest wingstop about 15-20 minutes away..but I’m like **** it I’ll take u..get to the spot, sit down at the table, she goes to order..she turns around, bold as ****, and says your paying for my food right..at this I’m texting my homeboy” hoes ain’t ****” i look up and flat out say, no..

No I’m not cheap, but If not really talking and it’s not a actual date, plus I’m not eating, I don’t feel I should be obligated to pay just for a chick to eat while I wait..fellas what’s y’all view on this..I know it’s long and has nothing todo with the U..but while I was taking this ****, I thought I’d share
You went back to Wingstop?

@JD08

Advertisement
There’s a reason alabama pulls the best recruiting class every year. Their kids never pay for a meal.

Advertisement
That depends on her quality. Plenty of lesser programs than Alabama cover chicken wings. The key is point is ‘no meal ticket, no meal.’
This girl is definitely not Bama. She texts him that she’s hungry, he says he already ate, she asks if he’ll pick her up and take her to Wingstop, he says sure, he takes her there and she orders her food and looks at him like he’s supposed to pay for her ****. **** that. She couldn’t be Bama level. For one she wanted Wingstop, and two - I agree with him - but she wasn’t worth $15. Lol

That’s a good way of tying this all into something relevant. So you think this girl that got mad at @305to954 for not buying her Wingstop ended up at Bama?
She was in her feeling like Drake

1616286368522.gif

Advertisement
This girl is definitely not Bama. She texts him that she’s hungry, he says he already ate, she asks if he’ll puck her up and take her to Wingstop, he says sure, he takes her there and she orders her food and looks at him like he’s supposed to pay for her ****. **** that. She couldn’t be Bama level. For one she wanted Wingstop, and two - I agree with him - but she wasn’t worth $15. Lol
And yet, he drove her there.

Anyhow, chicks ain’t alabama. Chicks are recruits. Nick Saban picks hoes up in his helicopter.

And yet, he drove her there.

Anyhow, chicks ain’t alabama. Chicks are recruits. Nick Saban picks hoes up in his helicopter.
It was fine to drive her. He didn’t get played. Not everybody has a helicopter bro. Lol

This girl is definitely not Bama. She texts him that she’s hungry, he says he already ate, she asks if he’ll pick her up and take her to Wingstop, he says sure, he takes her there and she orders her food and looks at him like he’s supposed to pay for her ****. **** that. She couldn’t be Bama level. For one she wanted Wingstop, and two - I agree with him - but she wasn’t worth $15. Lol
1616286845255.gif

Advertisement
It was fine to drive her. He didn’t get played. Not everybody has a helicopter bro. Lol
Stop trying to derail this thread. You mods are incorrigible. You know **** well driving a hoe you don’t even wanna smash to get food then not payin for it is definitely not an SEC move. They got uber drivers for that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back