Really off topic

305to954

All American
Fellas i want y’all view point on this..

If and a female not really dating..and y’all not on a official date..should you be expected to pay for her food?

Here’s my situation..I had pulled girl from Capone’s on las olas a year back. We talked for a lil but but I stay in Broward and she stay in Miami, so we only hung out once..a year goes pass and we bump into each other again a week ago..I find out she going to fau now so I’m like we should hangout go get drinks n **** sometime..a week goes by I’m in Orlando for the game..I text a lil bit but her response is always slow and dry and short..so I’m like **** it whatever..come Sunday I’m driving back from the O..she hit my line “wyd today” I’m like in on the road heading back to the crib what’s good?..no response. Get close to the crib I hit her back, I know its Sunday but if you want I can come by FAU and hangout with you for a bit, we don’t have to nothing or go nowhere just chill and chop it up..she don’t respond..like a hour or so goes by I’m cooking me some dinner and eating..she hmu come through..okay bet. I get dressed head out. Right before the exit she text me she hungry let’s go get food the good **** in the cafe is closed on the weekend , I’m like I already ate I’m not hungry but i have no problem giving you a ride to get something real quick..she hops in the car talkning about I want some wingstop..in my head I’m this’ chick ain’t got no courtesy..closest wingstop about 15-20 minutes away..but I’m like **** it I’ll take u..get to the spot, sit down at the table, she goes to order..she turns around, bold as ****, and says your paying for my food right..at this I’m texting my homeboy” hoes ain’t ****” i look up and flat out say, no..

No I’m not cheap, but If not really talking and it’s not a actual date, plus I’m not eating, I don’t feel I should be obligated to pay just for a chick to eat while I wait..fellas what’s y’all view on this..I know it’s long and has nothing todo with the U..but while I was taking this ****, I thought I’d share

Advertisement
Run from this chick! As I was reading this story I knew exactly how it was going to end.

He’s the deal, she’s not really feeling you. And that’s ok cuz there are so many out there. She was sitting around on Sunday ignoring text messages doing her whatever she was doing. And when you hit back she saw an opportunity to take advantage of what might be a potentially thirsty brother who would allow himself to be used by her and get a free meal.

I’m glad you said no! Now delete her number if you haven’t already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
tenor[6].gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Woe I ain’t even ask her that bih..I was just waiting to drop chick right back off..this happened Sunday right..Monday she text me out the “that was ****ed, lose my number” I hit her back “I totally agree glad we on the same page”..
He was saying that should've been your response.

Fellas i want y’all view point on this..

If and a female not really dating..and y’all not on a official date..should you be expected to pay for her food?

Here’s my situation..I had pulled girl from Capone’s on las olas a year back. We talked for a lil but but I stay in Broward and she stay in Miami, so we only hung out once..a year goes pass and we bump into each other again a week ago..I find out she going to fau now so I’m like we should hangout go get drinks n **** sometime..a week goes by I’m in Orlando for the game..I text a lil bit but her response is always slow and dry and short..so I’m like **** it whatever..come Sunday I’m driving back from the O..she hit my line “wyd today” I’m like in on the road heading back to the crib what’s good?..no response. Get close to the crib I hit her back, I know its Sunday but if you want I can come by FAU and hangout with you for a bit, we don’t have to nothing or go nowhere just chill and chop it up..she don’t respond..like a hour or so goes by I’m cooking me some dinner and eating..she hmu come through..okay bet. I get dressed head out. Right before the exit she text me she hungry let’s go get food the good **** in the cafe is closed on the weekend , I’m like I already ate I’m not hungry but i have no problem giving you a ride to get something real quick..she hops in the car talkning about I want some wingstop..in my head I’m this’ chick ain’t got no courtesy..closest wingstop about 15-20 minutes away..but I’m like **** it I’ll take u..get to the spot, sit down at the table, she goes to order..she turns around, bold as ****, and says your paying for my food right..at this I’m texting my homeboy” hoes ain’t ****” i look up and flat out say, no..

No I’m not cheap, but If not really talking and it’s not a actual date, plus I’m not eating, I don’t feel I should be obligated to pay just for a chick to eat while I wait..fellas what’s y’all view on this..I know it’s long and has nothing todo with the U..but while I was taking this ****, I thought I’d share

Typically I’d say if your into her I’d say yes offer to pay, but once you posted she asked you if you where paying I’d say F no unless she’s giving you some of that *** that night

Advertisement
Back