Really off topic

You did the right thing. If you ain’t offer or know you getting the skins, tell her to **** the **** off and be happy you drove her that far just for her to eat. These hoes ain’t loyal, they just looking out for number 1, you gotta do the same.

Advertisement
Me, I would have been on game as soon as she asked me to go get something to eat. You can’t txt me back in a timely manner but you can ask me to take you for some food? She is young so I would have already been expecting her to expect that I pay for the food.

She thinks she slick by waiting until you are on your way to ask for some food. This where I would have threw her the curveball. Since you were already cooking, I would have offered her some grub back at my spot. If she decline, then I would have kept it 100 with her. “We going to get this food, head back to the crib, blow it down after you eat, then I’m going to make them cheeks clap.” If she still wasn’t with that then I’m busting a uturn and heading back home.

Advertisement
Without a comment about your chances with her, the issue is what you are looking for. You want the get her? Pay the bill and take your chances. You not really after her? Drop your share on table and say see you later. (P.S. if waitress is hot, hand her the tip on the way out and make if large.)

Advertisement
Never ever just say NO. "You know babe, I left my wallet at home in the rush to pick you up, maybe next time will be my treat". That is the diplomatic way to find out where you stand. Now if you are not interested in pursuing her for any reason, then you don't just say NO, you say **** NO and ask her if she wants to walk back to FAU! Chicks love guys with a brain and just saying no closes the door with a bang but if she is a real CHICK, you will know from her response to your wallet exclamation. More bees with honey!

Advertisement
Coming to this college football message board for lady advice is a strategy that can only succeed.
Most of the responses have been pretty good though.
I mean, it's pretty clear this chick was more interested in some free wings than OP (no offense man, I've been in this exact boat myself)
I think you did the right thing. Chalk it up as a lesson and keep it moving.

Fellas i want y’all view point on this..

If and a female not really dating..and y’all not on a official date..should you be expected to pay for her food?

Here’s my situation..I had pulled girl from Capone’s on las olas a year back. We talked for a lil but but I stay in Broward and she stay in Miami, so we only hung out once..a year goes pass and we bump into each other again a week ago..I find out she going to fau now so I’m like we should hangout go get drinks n **** sometime..a week goes by I’m in Orlando for the game..I text a lil bit but her response is always slow and dry and short..so I’m like **** it whatever..come Sunday I’m driving back from the O..she hit my line “wyd today” I’m like in on the road heading back to the crib what’s good?..no response. Get close to the crib I hit her back, I know its Sunday but if you want I can come by FAU and hangout with you for a bit, we don’t have to nothing or go nowhere just chill and chop it up..she don’t respond..like a hour or so goes by I’m cooking me some dinner and eating..she hmu come through..okay bet. I get dressed head out. Right before the exit she text me she hungry let’s go get food the good **** in the cafe is closed on the weekend , I’m like I already ate I’m not hungry but i have no problem giving you a ride to get something real quick..she hops in the car talkning about I want some wingstop..in my head I’m this’ chick ain’t got no courtesy..closest wingstop about 15-20 minutes away..but I’m like **** it I’ll take u..get to the spot, sit down at the table, she goes to order..she turns around, bold as ****, and says your paying for my food right..at this I’m texting my homeboy” hoes ain’t ****” i look up and flat out say, no..

No I’m not cheap, but If not really talking and it’s not a actual date, plus I’m not eating, I don’t feel I should be obligated to pay just for a chick to eat while I wait..fellas what’s y’all view on this..I know it’s long and has nothing todo with the U..but while I was taking this ****, I thought I’d share
Hoes are gonna hoe. I would've told her let's go back to the car and you give some brain. Then I'll pay for your chicken wings...

Advertisement
With any woman, it's always pay to play. Money on the table. But no matter the outcome, a woman that brazen: 1) bring your own condoms; and 2) when you get home you go into your phone and change her contact to "DO NOT ANSWER."

Advertisement
Back