Realistic Options

If we’re getting a home run type of AD then I guess we don’t have to worry about it then.

Are we getting one of those types of AD’s?
Lol that’s the magic question. Crossing every finger, toe, praying to every god, and sacrificing all goats within a 15 mile radius hoping we make some good moves over the next few months.

Advertisement
Lol that’s the magic question. Crossing every finger, toe, praying to every god, and sacrificing all goats within a 15 mile radius hoping we make some good moves over the next few months.
Lol… Dude that’s why I’m saying Highsmith. I don’t trust what the school will do and what they’d hire. At least with him - he knows football.

I think Mario is realistic considering it seems half of our richest BOTs (that are at least interested in football) are from Columbus.

Herman - I just want to know if he's interested in coaching College again. If he's got his eyes on the NFL then he's a no.

What you think Herman wants to be a oc?

Miami could get him on the fast track to a head coaching job.

Advertisement
Lol… Dude that’s why I’m saying Highsmith. I don’t trust what the school will do and what they’d hire. At least with him - he knows football.
Plenty of ppl who know football get this **** wrong. Programs who spend a lot more than us can’t figure it. The correct answer is there’s no correct answer.

Advertisement
Are you ok with being good every 4/5 years..because that’s exactly what u have now..and it’s exactly what you’d get with clawson
I disagree. He is doing it with 2 and 3 stars. He has to count on guys developing and being older at wake. Here he would have mostly 4 star guys.

His offense would kill it at miami in my opinion.

UF is a former shell of itself, I don’t think it’s even a top 5 job in the SEC anymore.
Your tripping. UF is a top 5 job. Probably one of the top 40 FOOTBALL JOBS in America..pro or college..even with the wrong coach they get to sec title games and NY6 games. It’s sad to say but it’s a more attractive job then Miami..and that’s obvious fact

Your tripping. UF is a top 5 job. Probably one of the top 40 FOOTBALL JOBS in America..pro or college..even with the wrong coach they get to sec title games and NY6 games. It’s sad to say but it’s a more attractive job then Miami..and that’s obvious fact
Keeping it to just college, top 40 is accurate. Top 5, not a chance.

Who would be the defensive coordinators with some of these candidates y’all mention. What is their coaching trees or networks?

Advertisement
I disagree. He is doing it with 2 and 3 stars. He has to count on guys developing and being older at wake. Here he would have mostly 4 star guys.

His offense would kill it at miami in my opinion.
He’s doing what he’s doing with a veteran team led by a bunch of 4 year, 5 year and even 6 year players..in the Atlantic division that is down down…when those kids graduate and if he comes even close to duplicating this next year..you got me. But basing this off 1/2 szns **** no. So if your ok with being a developmental program that’s good and has a miracle szn every 4/5 years..he’s be perfect. But if it’s about talent acquisition at the highest level that allows you to compete annually..I’d go get the guy who can/has done that..personally

Keeping it to just college, top 40 is accurate. Top 5, not a chance.
UF is not a top 5 job in college football ?? Your joking..either that or just hating lol. They aren’t operating like that. Neither is Miami, Texas, or USC. But there’s no question that’s a program that could easily be doing exactly what UGA is doing. They have everything but a Kirby smart who understands Recruiting wins..not tryna out scheme ppl. And they have everything needed up there to take advantage of the SEC landscape. It’s still **** them and I hope they never figure it out.

Advertisement
Everyone is realistic even the big names imo. This job is more desirable than what most think. Miami got a lot of pieces in place
Until the admin changes and bot changes I.e. serious and obvious desire to put football 1st or of high emphasis this job is not desirable. We always think we are better than what we are but we are simply not. This is based on past 17 years of rinse and repeat mediocrity. I’m not a troll just a reasonable and long time realistic cis porster and lurker.

UF is not a top 5 job in college football ?? Your joking..either that or just hating lol. They aren’t operating like that. Neither is Miami, Texas, or USC. But there’s no question that’s a program that could easily be doing exactly what UGA is doing. They have everything but a Kirby smart who understands Recruiting wins..not tryna out scheme ppl. And they have everything needed up there to take advantage of the SEC landscape. It’s still **** them and I hope they never figure it out.

Your link has them at 6. Do you agree that UF is a better job than ND, Michigan, Texas, and USC?

Obvious fact?

2021 survey of athletic directors, assistant coaches, etc across CFB for most desirable job. UF was #10, UM #13.

Your 247 link was some ******* who was just giving his own opinion. The link I gave involved an actual survey of personnel from across cfb.

Advertisement
Back