*Realistic* OC Hot Board

Realistic name would be Buster Faulkner, currently OC at Southern Miss. I cited him because he coached at MTSU, under Stockstill (Diaz worked for him). Faulkner was fired last year at Arkansas State....not my pick but may be a name to look for.

Advertisement
Novody worth a **** or with any great resume is going to take a job working for a head coach that everybody knows is going to be fired mid season next year. Why make that move unless you want to just eat a contract

I’m telling you watch Eric Morris, why in the bleep would his name be dropped unless someone slipped it in with real legs 🤷🏻‍♂️

Karen DeBoer at Indiana, I love everything they do on offensive.

Will Hall. Give me what he wants to do on offense and we put 40 on everybody in the Coastal even with an average QB and OL. Dude just gets it.

Yost. I’m not 100% he would leave Texas Tech but he would have a lot to work with recruiting Miami athletes.

Advertisement
My concern is what halfway decent OC will take this job knowing that Manny could likely be fired after next season?

Lots. USCw got one of the hottest OCs in college football when everybody thought their coach was a dead man walking.

Coaches have egos. And if you think with a talent advantage you could put up a ton of points with your system, what do you care if the coach is fired? You think the OC at Tulane cares if he’s only at Miami one year putting up 40 on everybody? If Diaz is fired he’d be unemployed for a day after that kind of season on offense.

You hire an OC that is at a stepping stone coordinator position. Those guys would gladly leave their current job.

Yost if you wanna pass more

Lashlee if you want to be a run dominate team with some over the top passing still

Either of them I think would be amazing hires
Yost still runs quite a bit I think. Saw him at Utah State against Boise State was impressed. Plus he has gorgeous hair.

Advertisement
Rob Sale - OC/OL Coach Louisiana Ragin Cajuns

Solves our OC and our OL problems

He has seen the talent we have so it would take tons of cash for him to step down to a team like Miami.

Advertisement
Karen DeBoer at Indiana, I love everything they do on offensive.

Will Hall. Give me what he wants to do on offense and we put 40 on everybody in the Coastal even with an average QB and OL. Dude just gets it.

Yost. I’m not 100% he would leave Texas Tech but he would have a lot to work with recruiting Miami athletes.
Deboer is the new head coach at frenso state

Advertisement
First and foremost, let's not celebrate until it's official. We all know how much of a clown show this can be at times.
But anyways, on with my post to entertain this great thread.

Larry Fedora: is still getting paid his buyout from UNC and him taking any coaching role would have voided that huge buyout. His checks from UNC deminish after next season and thats when I expect for him to be on the move. And the amount that we offered him wasn't enough to surpass that buy out.

Joe Brady: Believe it or not this has real legs regardless what you think about LSU and other rumblings. Joe Brady is the Broyles Award winner and given 100% credit to LSU's success this year. There's strong ties between him and several greats at Miami.

Rhett Lashlee: Have to do some further research to give a facted based opinion.

Stephen Fields: Is another possibility... It may not sit well with some but this is a BIG possibility which would make "ME" Happy!
He is our best recruiter and was also at Oregon. He knows south florida and brought a very successful offense to Miami Central and Northwestern.

David Yost: Yost is a Mike Leach Disciple and loved by many in these forums. I personally need to do more reaserch on him as well.

Billy Gonzalez: Has been with Dan Mullen for most his career and there's a good relationship between him and Manny. Won't give an opinion on

As Positional Coach;

Frank Ponce: Possibility to come here to replace ENOS as QB coach. He is loved by some within this program.

Wesley McGriff: Db coach at Auburn University and UM alumn.

Winston Moss: HC XFl, former LB and assistant coach @ Green Bay Packers. (Moss would be interested, don't know if the feeling is mutual)

" Stephen Fields: "

Please tell.me that you are kidding

Advertisement
Back