*Realistic* OC Hot Board

Advertisement
Listen if Enos wasnt gone today and the story was BS then he sure as **** better be gone now.

But he coached today like a guy who was told to take a hike
Really? Looked to me like he called the same game he always does and actually looked pretty passionate on the sidelines while being inept.

Winston Moss: HC XFl, former DC and LB coach @ Green Bay Packers. (Moss would be interested, don't know if the feeling is mutual)
Moss was never DC in Green Bay. He was LB coach, and later added Assistant HC to his title.

Advertisement
Gleeson. Ok State has been able to run the ball with bums for years and trash at Oline. I would love to see what he could do with our backs.

Gleeson is in his 1st year at OK St, he came from Princeton where had the top offense in FCS.

I think Gleeson would be a very good hire and Yost would be a excellent hire.

Go Canes

i think we need to hire an OC that could be our next HC........ but Blake and Carol gotta go otherwise it's all a band aid
rinse and recycle does not work

Advertisement
BTW how is CMD going to find any coach ? this could be a 1 and done job..... Kendall Briles he's outta work
and will take a chance

In no particular order

Mike Yurcich (Ohio St, but made his name at Oklahoma St as from 13-18)

David Yost (Texas Tech, but directed high powered offenses at both Utah St and Missouri)

Kevin Wilson (former long time OC at Oklahoma, former Indiana HC and currently like Yurcich in a non play calling role at Ohio State)

Chud would be someone I would talk to. He has the pedigree as a play-caller, been a head coach in the NFL got a raw deal in Cleveland, coached Cam in Carolina, and Luck in Indy. A tireless worker with no ego.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back