Real Talk...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Roseier was so bad at Pitt that he could’ve played behind Bama’s OL and we would’ve lost. If the refs didn’t have money on Wisky we win going away. Never had a shot vs Clemson, partly due to Manny’s insane gameplan.

Advertisement
Roseier was so bad at Pitt that he could’ve played behind Bama’s OL and we would’ve lost. If the refs didn’t have money on Wisky we win going away. Never had a shot vs Clemson, partly due to Manny’s insane gameplan.
Our tailbacks ran the ball for 16 yards against Pitt. Show me a team that won a game with 16 yards rushing before you start blabbing about how we would have still lost behind Bama's O-line.

Good teams have tough games. Good and even great QBs are bound to have about a game on average every season where they stink it up. The difference in winning and losing in those tough games is almost always the ability to just line up, pound the rock, and grind out an ugly win.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nah, maybe they put up a few more points against Clemson but that game was over by halftime. Probably would have fared better against Wisconsin though.

Advertisement
Rosier couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat against Pitt so that would still be an L.

Clemson- Not a chance.

Wisconsin- Maybe. With our early lead if we made 1 more big play on offense maybe would have sealed the deal.

If Herndon and Richards didn't go down early... We would've won the Chip easy.
No still would have lost to clemson but we were missing our 3 best playmakers on offense which did have an effect. We certainly wouldn’t have lost to Wisconsin though

If Herndon and Richards didn't go down early... We would've won the Chip easy.

EasyOffensiveHorsechestnutleafminer-size_restricted.gif

I don't know about easily, but I think we would have, at least, won the Pitt game, and made it a game against Clemson if they were available. That would have been enough to put us in the playoffs, smh

Advertisement
Back