Real Talk...

Advertisement
It hard to catch a deep pass at full speed across your body. The ball was poorly placed. That's a TD if Rosier led the ball in front of him.
First rule of being a receiver: If it hits both hands, you're supposed to catch it.

It was 3rd and 16 from the 10. Rosier released the ball from inside our 5. Hit the receiver in both hands at the 45--40 yards of ball flight, and your complaint is which shoulder it was over?

Understanding that Rosier is average at best is one thing. Expecting receivers to only be able to catch perfectly placed balls is another thing entirely.

And the reason it was 3rd and 16 is that on the play before, Trevor Darling let a DE on a stunt come through without being touched. Takes a certain amount of guts to stand in the pocket and fire that ball that well after getting planted on the previous play.

If Herndon and Richards didn't go down early... We would've won the Chip easy.
If Herndon and Richards don't go down... then we would have needed to find another excuse as to why we didn't convert third downs enough to win the big games. Defenses had our number.

Advertisement
We had no back up TE or go to WR... Trust me we win the chip with a healthy Herndon and Richards. We had to change the game plan completely when they went down... We are stacked now.

against Clemson, our backers looked slow in space, their Wrs was open, we could not block their Dline, and some of you guys think Herdon, Richards, Walton, and Bandy would have been the equalizers? Who was gone block? Who was gone get them the ball? What I will say is this,we should have scored atleast 2TD's. Score should have been 38-20not 38-3. I don't think the gap is as wide as the final score.

Oh! And what if we had David N'Joku? What if Kayaa stayed? Corn Eldar?

Advertisement
Yep, I remember those games, he threw 4 picks against Boston College, our defense kept us in that game and essentially won the game. But like you said no one remembers how bad he played because we won.

Clinton Portis was the man that day. Balled. OL did their thing also.

Those BC pinko massholes were at their lowlife finest that day.

Go Canes!

All the Real Talk we need.....

Trick Daddy embracing the program.... we on the way back.

Pastor Richt bout to be heated about this one.

Trajan Bandy bout to get a stern talking to over this lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back