REAL Story behind Football Team Boycott, sitting out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of entitled millenials pvssies. Every little injustice is bullying or racism. Fckng life is hard, no reason to make it Hollywood drama. Do and be the best you can be and everything works itself out

Totally agree. Been arguing this all day. You can be whatever you want to be no matter what color you are. Our president is black.

Advertisement

I'm ok if you want to protest but be smart about it. Asking for the president to read a letter acknowledging white male privilege is about as stupid as it gets. I would grant all of them a free education to the university of Alabama or the university of Mississippi.

Last edited:
Coach needs to make sure his players are at practice this week
if not he has lost control of hi team

those players are quitting on him and their other teammates

meh, they had me for a few seconds then I read the list of demands. 1 and 4 are complete lunacy.

Advertisement
Where did they get the list of demands? Dr. Evil from Austin Powers? All they need is a muhahaha at the end and they will be good to go.

Morons.

Not surprised by comments here. White men don't care about blacks unless we are entertaining them. If black players stopped going to these PWI and went to HBCU, those exorbitant coaching salaries and millions in revenue generated by football would immediately stop.

Amazing that PWI are still segregated

Advertisement
Not surprised by comments here. White men don't care about blacks unless we are entertaining them. If black players stopped going to these PWI and went to HBCU, those exorbitant coaching salaries and millions in revenue generated by football would immediately stop.

Grow up.

As soon as Michael Brown's name is evoked I'm out. The dude robbed a store, assaulted the owner and then attacked a cop in his car while grabbing for his gun. That's exactly how you get shot and now's he's some kind of Martyr? Give me a ******* break.

Retarded.

Its the black mindset that we as white people dont care. Im a white male from the south. I want EVERY black person in america to be successful and have a great life.

Its not white people holding the black community back. Its the black community holding its self back.

I live an hour and a half away from Columbia and the national media is making this out to be something different than what it is.

A crazy person wrote a hate symbol out of his ****. Some students are using the N word on social media- in Missouri, shocker!

What appears to be happening is a small group of individuals with a narrative they are wanting to push. It's as if individuals are starting with a hypothesis (privileged white males) and looking for ways to justify it.

There are racist individuals in all walks of life- it's unfortunate, but it's there of all ethnicities. This individual got butt hurt because the President of a university chose not to meet with him regarding something he had no tangible proof of (and the student didn't follow the protocol for student complaints).

From everything I've seen and heard, the players are unfortunately being used.

Advertisement

That's pretty racist and inaccurate of you.

Last edited:
Well this thread went south faster than I predicted. Back to the poo flinging about Butch cults and Fuente/Patterson being worthless due to a loss.

Advertisement
Bunch of entitled millenials pvssies. Every little injustice is bullying or racism. Fckng life is hard, no reason to make it Hollywood drama. Do and be the best you can be and everything works itself out

Agree with this. God**** man are millenials gonna be the downfall of this country. A bunch of sissies.

Again, if you don't want to be around a bunch of racist southerners, don't attend an SEC school. Simple.

Second of all, the racism is indefensible. But when you bring up white male privilege you ruin the whole thing and turn people like me off.

This "microaggression millennial generation" is pathetic.

That's pretty racist and inaccurate of you.

this.

Not Canes related, so I'm going to lock it here. WestEndZone.com is the best place for off topic discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back