Real recruiting ninjas u to D$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwinstitles

All-American
Even though we know richards cieling is the highest of wrs in this class including bruce. I want to know if we blank on AR15 AND Sam it is an ultimate fail including Cook. Is thrre excuses or is it because they r a new staff? I gave ag a chance because no one knew him, but MR was in the game for 20 plus years. I think its a fail and not only that its the same **** with the previous three coaches. Should i be concerned or not? I know u will prolly say no but this is real concerning to me. Anyone else who actually wants to chime in, please dont be a moron n keep it 100.

Should i be worried if we miss on easy targets that should be canes? Sfla is the hardest place to croot because your going against saban for elite prospects.

Is this a red flag if he misses most elite sfla targets such as those three names mentioned

Last edited:
Advertisement
And no blind homers please thanks, if ur history on the forum is homer all day then stay away from this thread

Even though we know richards cieling is the highest of wrs in this class including bruce. I want to know if we blank on AR15 AND Sam it is an ultimate fail including Cook. Is thrre excuses or is it because they r a new staff? I gave ag a chance because no one knew him, but MR was in the game for 20 plus years. I think its a fail and not only that its the same **** with the previous three coaches. Should i be concerned or not? I know u will prolly say no but this is real concerning to me. Anyone else who actually wants to chime in, please dont be a moron n keep it 100.

I'm more concerned with the direction of the English language.

Advertisement
I think people will take you more seriously as a poster if you use paragraphs and type in English

Well whoever understands please chime in, u guys root for players who type jus like this. But if being a grammar general lets u avoid the question then coo beans bruh.

Advertisement
I'll keep it 100 alright.

Richt just got here. I'm not putting stock into a transition class. He's proven he has no problem landing top 10 classes with ease at UGA. He's pretty much a lock to pull in a highly-rated class every cycle.

We won't see the full benefit of his arrival until the 2017 class when he has a full year to cultivate relationships.

Advertisement
I'll keep it 100 alright.

Richt just got here. I'm not putting stock into a transition class. He's proven he has no problem landing top 10 classes with ease at UGA. He's pretty much a lock to pull in a highly-rated class every cycle.

We won't see the full benefit of his arrival until the 2017 class when he has a full year to cultivate those relationships.

Fair enough

I was concerned because georgias class got better without him

I'd love to get everyone this year that we are targeting, but expect we won't. Richt is a good or even great recruiter, but the second class is usually where a new head coach for whatever school usually shines. You go from talking all about whatever school and building relationships, in this case UGA, to here and are starting over somewhat. Sure, he's built some relationships with some of the players while at his previous school, but that's a lot of ground to make up with those he didn't.

Check out Michigan's class this year compared to Harbaugh's first class. Night and day, that's what I'm talking about.

As for Richard's, I can't fault a guy for wanting to play at what is largely considered the powerhouse program in the land with an all-time great coach should that be what he chooses. We have what I believe is a good or even great coach in Richt, but we've still got a lot of ground to make up.

Bruce, I could understand going to OSU, for basically the same reasons I listed for Richard's. South Carolina wouldn't make sense to me at all, but that's surface level. Recruiting is all about sales and building relationships, that's something I as a fan can't comment on as that's recruit specific.

Missing both would be a bit of a downer, but anything in this class is just the beginning. I fully expect those to go our way more often than not when we have a full year to get a kid here and put some results on the field out there.

Advertisement
But if u,want to win u,have to get the richards and bruce of the workd and we need both not one both.

But ur right incane but still he has to land them for miami to change the landscape of cfb i dont care how good x's and o's coach anyone is. Saban isnt a genius he gets the best players period.

English_b1e9c1_2989491.jpg

I think we get one or both. The opportunity is too good with Kaaya.

I think we get one or both. The opportunity is too good with Kaaya.

My man

Hey did u understand my talk? Or everyone a genius on here? These da same people who follow and clap n cheer for kids who speak n talk like dis lol dumb azzes.

Lol fkin wit u bruh, we need both doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back