Real recruiting ninjas u to D$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we know richards cieling is the highest of wrs in this class including bruce. I want to know if we blank on AR15 AND Sam it is an ultimate fail including Cook. Is thrre excuses or is it because they r a new staff? I gave ag a chance because no one knew him, but MR was in the game for 20 plus years. I think its a fail and not only that its the same **** with the previous three coaches. Should i be concerned or not? I know u will prolly say no but this is real concerning to me. Anyone else who actually wants to chime in, please dont be a moron n keep it 100.

Should i be worried if we miss on easy targets that should be canes? Sfla is the hardest place to croot because your going against saban for elite prospects.

Is this a red flag if he misses most elite sfla targets such as those three names mentioned

No. The best recruiting pitch is winning big. He's done all that could be expected of an incoming coach. How we play will be the best indication of success; that said Richt was routinely in the top 5 nationally the last several years. He's a very strong recruiter.
its winning consistantly people think miami cant win no more, they dont think its the coach either some people

Advertisement
My man

Hey did u understand my talk? Or everyone a genius on here? These da same people who follow and clap n cheer for kids who speak n talk like dis lol dumb azzes.

Lol fkin wit u bruh, we need both doe.

Jesus christ dude read a book

The grammar police need to realize this is a forum. But on the other hand, condoning poor usage of the English language because these kids can play ball is not ok. Think about how many times we give positive feedback for a player that is well spoken - Johnathan Vilma.
Effective communication is key for these kids to be successful outside of the sports arena.

But won with guys that speak hood sbyt n type like it. Lets offer scholarships with people who type and speak "proper english" bet we will never win lol.

What exactly does the way children choose to talk have to do with how you choose to type? I get that people type quickly and make mistakes, but it takes actual effort to type the way you do. And you don't always do it, so don't give my that crap about how you're just keeping it real like the kids do. They play football so they can talk however they want , I couldn't care less. But you type s**t, and around here that's your only job so don't whine when people can't understand your made up language.

Good Night!

My man

Hey did u understand my talk? Or everyone a genius on here? These da same people who follow and clap n cheer for kids who speak n talk like dis lol dumb azzes.

Jesus christ dude read a book

The grammar police need to realize this is a forum. But on the other hand, condoning poor usage of the English language because these kids can play ball is not ok. Think about how many times we give positive feedback for a player that is well spoken - Johnathan Vilma.
Effective communication is key for these kids to be successful outside of the sports arena.

But won with guys that speak hood sbyt n type like it. Lets offer scholarships with people who type and speak "proper english" bet we will never win lol.

What exactly does the way children choose to talk have to do with how you choose to type? I get that people type quickly and make mistakes, but it takes actual effort to type the way you do. And you don't always do it, so don't give my that crap about how you're just keeping it real like the kids do. They play football so they can talk however they want , I couldn't care less. But you type s**t, and around here that's your only job so don't whine when people can't understand your made up language.

so i have to play football to talk how i want?
this america?

Race card? seriously? Pull up you pants, sit up straight and listen up. I think that the frustration from some is that writing and speaking are a form of communication. I think it is safe to say you did not do that very well. It does not surprise me that someone with your intelligence pulls the race card. These forums are to communicate with each other. No one one here gives a fo shizzle what color you are. If you speak ignorantly, people will treat you the same. Race card? Nope. Stupid card? I'll let you figure it out.
I think we get one or both. The opportunity is too good with Kaaya.

My man

I doubt that people are fans of players or teams based on their grammar or skill with the English language.

Thats what im saying though, like they rip a poster for it when they have a post of a nikka that cant text or type with his autograph. I dont wanna throw that race card but **** i would love to know the race of most people that say dat ****. I could guess what they r.

I dont understand biblical **** but i wontcomplain if someone spoke lile dat or had a southern accent or anything. Erbody dif its coo by me

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back