Real recruiting ninjas u to D$

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll keep it 100 alright.

Richt just got here. I'm not putting stock into a transition class. He's proven he has no problem landing top 10 classes with ease at UGA. He's pretty much a lock to pull in a highly-rated class every cycle.

We won't see the full benefit of his arrival until the 2017 class when he has a full year to cultivate relationships.
Pretty much. But I think we all learned some tough lessons from the last **** show about being too optimistic sometimes.

Richt is going to clean house in 2017.

Advertisement
Well whoever understands please chime in, u guys root for players who type jus like this. But if being a grammar general lets u avoid the question then coo beans bruh.

This is an underrated post. Most posters on here love to talk **** when another poster isn't speaking like a ***ing college English teacher, but they're obsessing over south Florida recruits who by and large are undereducated high school graduates.

Give dwinstitles a ***ing break.

if our wr depth, history of pro wide receivers, Richt and Kaaya can t reel in these guys then there ain't shiat anyone could do to bring me in. it's really that simple. Richt doesn't have to prove his is a good recruiter he is already a top 5 guy in all of college. I would blame it on Al and the none supporting fans before a guy with a proven track record like him. you want to cry then go buy season tickets before you complain. People need to understand if Richt can't recruit big time here then its time to start looking at reasons other than the coaches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Richt's doing a good job so far:

Gets McCloud to come back.
Flips Malek Young.
Lands Patrick Bethel.
Identifies and quickly closes on Latrell Williams before Tenn or VT can get their hands on him.

Last edited:
We only have 14 commits (Jackson, Nelson, and Henderson are gone) right now, 15 if you count Bruce

I think we close strong

D, don't let the proper English geeks rattle you. We get your point. I think the expectations for this class are to high. The two you mentioned Bruce and Richards have been recruited aggressively by OSU last year's national champion and Alabama this year's national champion. Golden and company have been on these kids for years and got them to commit early. When golden left they got the excuse they needed to consider the attractive options that were available to them. You can't expect CMR in the few weeks available to undo years of relationship building. Bottom line, start judging him next season both the schedule and recruiting.

Advertisement
I'll keep it 100 alright.

Richt just got here. I'm not putting stock into a transition class. He's proven he has no problem landing top 10 classes with ease at UGA. He's pretty much a lock to pull in a highly-rated class every cycle.

We won't see the full benefit of his arrival until the 2017 class when he has a full year to cultivate those relationships.

Fair enough

I was concerned because georgias class got better without him
UGA's class was gonna get better regardless though. A lot of those guys were gonna be Dawgs regardless with Richt, Kirby or anybody else was coaching there.

Advertisement
Richt will do just fine with this recruiting class and WR, OL, DT and CB are huge needs.

Watch what Nick Saban does after signing day; SABAN will not finish his career at Alabama and he will be tempted by some $10 million plus NFL offers.

Advertisement
Even though we know richards cieling is the highest of wrs in this class including bruce. I want to know if we blank on AR15 AND Sam it is an ultimate fail including Cook. Is thrre excuses or is it because they r a new staff? I gave ag a chance because no one knew him, but MR was in the game for 20 plus years. I think its a fail and not only that its the same **** with the previous three coaches. Should i be concerned or not? I know u will prolly say no but this is real concerning to me. Anyone else who actually wants to chime in, please dont be a moron n keep it 100.

Should i be worried if we miss on easy targets that should be canes? Sfla is the hardest place to croot because your going against saban for elite prospects.

Is this a red flag if he misses most elite sfla targets such as those three names mentioned

Da Fuh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back