RB

Advertisement
Fraggle Rock GIF by Apple TV

Advertisement
Advertisement
We turned down a 5 star one year rental. We picked up a beast late, because he checked several boxes. We’re fine. Don will be back for Alabama. Enjoy your summer.
Me thinks so too! There was speculation that he had surgery on his shoulder but he was seen on the sideline with no brace or sling. Perhaps, surgery is scheduled for this week but he certainly did not look like somebody who would be out for 4 months or so.

Me thinks so too! There was speculation that he had surgery on his shoulder but he was seen on the sideline with no brace or sling. Perhaps, surgery is scheduled for this week but he certainly did not look like somebody who would be out for 4 months or so.
He’ll be fine. The details aren’t for public consumption. The kid is a beast. Let’s just enjoy the next two seasons together. He’s a better person than he is a running back. He’s the best running back we’ve had here since Willis. (My opinion) He is an AMAZING young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@fraggle - Do a quick web search for this name; Thad Franklin from Chaminade Madonna. Then come back and tell us if this is the kind of back you'd like to see the Canes add to the roster this fall.

If you're still not satisfied, trying do a web search for this name: Cody Brown from Parkview High in Georgia. Let us know if you think this is the type of kid the Canes should be bringing in this fall.

Like we are in great shape at RB. Chaney will be coming off injury and be better than ever. King will be a running threat coming off surgery and recruits will take up the slack. Can't find any official stats on yesterday but we certainly didn't seem very threatening against our own defense that let NC embarrass us, oh, I forgot Diaz is the DC now therefore our defense was awesome yesterday against the run. Sorry but Alabama MIGHT have some offensive issues against us but their defense is their strength and a powerful back like Bailey just MIGHT up our chances just in case things go go as optimistic as planned. How dare I question our RB depth.

Like we are in great shape at RB. Chaney will be coming off injury and be better than ever. King will be a running threat coming off surgery and recruits will take up the slack. Can't find any official stats on yesterday but we certainly didn't seem very threatening against our own defense that let NC embarrass us, oh, I forgot Diaz is the DC now therefore our defense was awesome yesterday against the run. Sorry but Alabama MIGHT have some offensive issues against us but their defense is their strength and a powerful back like Bailey just MIGHT up our chances just in case things go go as optimistic as planned. How dare I question our RB depth.

With wide receivers like Pope and Wiggins, we wont need to run the ball.

Advertisement
Back