RB Update 12:33 PM

chesnut looks better on film than Collins. Collins seems to run into crowds while chestnut doesnt get touched.

Advertisement
I just want to make sure I have this right. Last night meltdown and Golden doesn't recruit enough SoFla kids!!!! Today we are showing interest in a RB from Columbus who played great against the top SoFla teams and we are reaching for plan C kids!!!

The irony of the black guy they champion not recruiting Gio Bernard

I just want to make sure I have this right. Last night meltdown and Golden doesn't recruit enough SoFla kids!!!! Today we are showing interest in a RB from Columbus who played great against the top SoFla teams and we are reaching for plan C kids!!!

Both of those statements can be true at the same time.

chesnut looks better on film than Collins. Collins seems to run into crowds while chestnut doesnt get touched.

Chestnut didn't look like he was caught from behind once on his tape, so he might have better than "average" speed.

Advertisement
Collins runs hard but he is always in a crowd. Look back at scouting reports, when he was our commit he was considered a disappoint him jr year, he decommited and then people went nuts over him

If Chestnut goes to Western Michigain, posters here will say, "Why is Western Michigain getting SFLA kids?"

If we sign him he sucks.

Welcome to Miami fandom!

Advertisement
Collins runs hard but he is always in a crowd. Look back at scouting reports, when he was our commit he was considered a disappoint him jr year, he decommited and then people went nuts over him

He disappointed me last year when he got a little boo boo and ***ged out and went in the tank for a few games.

When it comes to RB's I think vision is more important that size and speed. From the highlights it looks like the kid has good vision to go along with good athleticism. There are so many examples of RB's that do not have the ideal size and speed but, they have great vision that makes them elite. I will take a back that knows how to run vs a 4.2 guy that looks to break every run for a TD or get outside.

Man you are so full of ****. Knock it off.

My point was we could have also had David Williams from Philly. I know for a fact he bought into the NCAA stuff from his cousins mouth and the staff decided to focus on Alex instead of change Williams mind.

Advertisement
My point was we could have also had David Williams from Philly. I know for a fact he bought into the NCAA stuff from his cousins mouth and the staff decided to focus on Alex instead of change Williams mind.

negged for cumulative ***gotry

Advertisement
I wouldn't mind taking him, but he doesn't seem like the type of kid who would make an immediate impact.

Am I wrong in thinking that?

Would he be a better option than Crawford, Clements, or even Dillard for that matter?

Don't shoot the messenger...

Manny Navarro‏@Manny_Navarro

RE: RBs Daryl Chestnut, Lorenzo Woodley. #Columbus coach Chris Merritt said nobody from #UM has called him. "They haven't recruited them."

Advertisement
Back