RB Update 12:33 PM

Advertisement
My friend coached Jalen Strong, Gerald Bowman, and David Williams. David williams was told by a coach from another school we already got hit with our ncca punishment and were hiding it from recruits. He believed it and cancelled his visit and committed to SC. He was very interested in Miami but got scared off. The staff focused on Alex Collins. If you seen david williams play, he is a monster. Spurrier will probably run him into the ground.

The RB from Columbus that went to Louisville last year was much better then Chestnut, i went to several games. And Woodley is soft

Don't shoot the messenger...

Manny Navarro‏@Manny_Navarro

RE: RBs Daryl Chestnut, Lorenzo Woodley. #Columbus coach Chris Merritt said nobody from #UM has called him. "They haven't recruited them."

Why in God's name would the coach tell Manny Navarro that Miami coaches are speaking to his players in the dead period. Jabba is a ******* maroon

RE: RBs Daryl Chestnut, Lorenzo Woodley. #Columbus coach Chris Merritt said nobody from #UM has called him. "They haven't recruited them."

Ok so bastian said chestnut told him they did, one of them has to be right and one has to be wrong

Advertisement

Why in God's name would the coach tell Manny Navarro that Miami coaches are speaking to his players in the dead period. Jabba is a ****ing maroon

Good point and bastian probably shouldn't have announced it to the world

Isn't it a dead period right now? If that is the case the coach may be covering for Miami

Advertisement

Why in God's name would the coach tell Manny Navarro that Miami coaches are speaking to his players in the dead period. Jabba is a ******* maroon

So no one has called Coach Merritt? Solid.

Pretty sure he has been contacted, BTW. (The on time I sorta have a source).

The RB from Columbus that went to Louisville last year was much better then Chestnut, i went to several games. And Woodley is soft

Radcliff is who your talking about. Radcliff was banged up his whole career at CCHS. I like him better than Woodley, but not Chestnut

He has been contacted

Advertisement
Anyone else get the feeling that Chestnut was ALWAYS going to be the Plan B to Collins? Guessing the staff knew they had him in the bag if they wanted him, so they call probably went out as soon as Collins bailed.

Not dissing Collins, because I still would take him, but Collins looked like he was playing against little kids sometimes. Chestnut is playing better competition.

Collins obviously had much better cutting ability though. But that's why he was ranked so high. Looking at Chestnut's video there, he can get it done IMO. He has better than good vision and he doesn't go down 1st impact. He switches hands when he cuts to the sidelines so he's pretty polished.

I definitely wouldn't mind him being the backup plan to Collins.

I'm hearing similar rumblings

Advertisement

I'm hearing similar rumblings

************, I posted first, it's my source. LMFAO.

Not sure why this wasnt in place. Even if Collins was a silent, Golden saw what happened with Northrup last year

Advertisement
Back