RB Update 12:33 PM

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
Hearing that Miami contacted Columbus RB Daryl Chestnut this morning. Will find out more later

Advertisement
Broooooo, MIAMI! He's from the MIA! We got 3 of them now! State of miami! We back!

I'm done with this for a bit. I'm gonna have Jer hit me in the back of the head with a shovel. Goodday.

Advertisement
Everyone has a plan, til they get punched in the mouth

Broooooo, MIAMI! He's from the MIA! We got 3 of them now! State of miami! We back!

I'm done with this for a bit. I'm gonna have Jer hit me in the back of the head with a shovel. Goodday.

Lu, I thought you liked this kid, no?

Lu, I thought you liked this kid, no?

I do. While people want the "big" and "small" combination, I prefer the "great" and "good" combination. Don't give a **** about these "complementary" roles when our starting RB is the best inside runner we've had here since Frank Gore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think a kid who is committed to W. Michigan is going to tell us NO. This is kind of kid we can always reel in last minute.

Advertisement
Back