RB Mike Davis decommits from Florida.

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
Says he's considering Bama, Fsu, Miami, and Tennessee. He's teammates with Raphael Kirby do we have a chance? Think he'd be a nice 3rd back in the class.

Advertisement
If I recall, I think killa said he like Davis more than their other RB commit, I may be wrong though.

Advertisement
Mike said on TOS..

Kirby is his best-friend and would love to play with him. Kirby loves Miami and talks about us to him all the time.

Miami is the perfect offense for him. Pro-Style, use of there RB.s on game day, and past runningbacks that have come out of Miami.

Basically he's looking for a school/coaches that he can trust and wont lie and care about him.

...The last line made me think of what the **** did UF do to this kid?

Advertisement
Think we have a legit shot here. I don't think FSU is gonna take another RB aside from Pender and UT is a dumpster fire right now. Kirby is his best friend so we'll see.

I like his running style. Reminds me of how Clements ran it this year which is definitely a good thing. Doesn't seem afraid of contact either.

I would take him in a heart beat...STRAIGHT UP...just tweeted at my boy killa kirb and asked him whats up...

Advertisement
Corch Muschamp is in rare form with the transfers and now de-commitments. That's what you get for hiring a hillbilly gators.

Mike said on TOS..

Kirby is his best-friend and would love to play with him. Kirby loves Miami and talks about us to him all the time.

Miami is the perfect offense for him. Pro-Style, use of there RB.s on game day, and past runningbacks that have come out of Miami.

Basically he's looking for a school/coaches that he can trust and wont lie and care about him.

...The last line made me think of what the **** did UF do to this kid?
Mike's back to covering recruiting? Kewl!

Advertisement
Remember when you Gators LULZED at us for hiring Golden when you got Muschmp?

Lulz

Advertisement
Back