2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The amount of stupidity, floating in this board at times, truly startles me. Here we have the potential to bring in a bruising, running back, who has played against elite competition, at a fantastic program, yet some of your acting like we can land this type of player in our sleep.

“I don’t see anything elite”

“He’s meh”

“I’m not so sure”

“He lacks vision”

Sheeit. Plenty of other folks said the same thing about your lady yet you still brought her home. Eye of the beholder.

This is a kid that has been evaluated, thoroughly, by Alonzo and the rest of the staff. People that know a lot more than most people here.

Just breathe a little and enjoy the potential commitment.

EDIT: Removed “shush” as it was creating, a lot of panty, bunching, and replaced it with “breathe a little”.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The amount of stupidity, floating in this board at times, truly startles me. Here we have the potential to bring in a bruising, running back, who has played against elite competition, at a fantastic program, yet some of your acting like we can land this type of player in our sleep.

“I don’t see anything elite”

“He’s meh”

“I’m not so sure”

“He lacks vision”

Sheeit. Plenty of other folks said the same thing about your ladies yet you still brought her home. Eye of the beholder.

This is a kid that has been evaluated, thoroughly, by Alonzo and the rest of the staff. People that know a lot more than most people here.

Just shush and enjoy the potential commitment.
I’m on the record that his floor is Jim Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back