2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
wedding crashers comedy GIF

The amount of stupidity, floating in this board at times, truly startles me. Here we have the potential to bring in a bruising, running back, who has played against elite competition, at a fantastic program, yet some of your acting like we can land this type of player in our sleep.

“I don’t see anything elite”

“He’s meh”

“I’m not so sure”

“He lacks vision”

Sheeit. Plenty of other folks said the same thing about your lady yet you still brought her home. Eye of the beholder.

This is a kid that has been evaluated, thoroughly, by Alonzo and the rest of the staff. People that know a lot more than most people here.

Just shush and enjoy the potential commitment.
It’s a message board where people have opinions.

This is an anti-American stance. Shut up a listen to those in charge, they know best! Fall in line comrade!

Advertisement
It’s a message board where people have opinions.

This is an anti-American stance. Shut up a listen to those in charge, they know best! Fall in line comrade!
Whats crazy I wasn’t wild about MF until I saw him live and it was love at first sight lol. He’s that physical , violent runner that is a ***** in the fourth quarter . It’s bottled violence. Marion Barber type style but with more size.

Advertisement
The amount of stupidity, floating in this board at times, truly startles me. Here we have the potential to bring in a bruising, running back, who has played against elite competition, at a fantastic program, yet some of your acting like we can land this type of player in our sleep.

“I don’t see anything elite”

“He’s meh”

“I’m not so sure”

“He lacks vision”

Sheeit. Plenty of other folks said the same thing about your lady yet you still brought her home. Eye of the beholder.

This is a kid that has been evaluated, thoroughly, by Alonzo and the rest of the staff. People that know a lot more than most people here.

Just shush and enjoy the potential commitment.

God forbid somebody say anything with a hint of dissent, right? Come on lmao nobody said they didn’t want the kid. Not everybody is elite.

That’s cute that Gators were thinking that his statement was about them. They just are going to claim that Billy beat Mario for another one but Ruiz threw more money at him.
Or that he wasn’t a take **

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back