2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smirk smile GIF

Advertisement
Stop it....if your the Best HS RB in the State of FL for 2yrs....your *** is Elite
the discussion is on what we define elite to mean

if we're going to say the #1 recruit at each position each year is elite then fine

but when I think of elite - a truly specific title given to very few, i think of generational talent

I agree with you that elite is thrown around too much, and in that sense baxter isn't elite either unless we just want to say someone from each class is

baxter isn't a generational talent like fournette (in college), derrick henry, dalvin cook, etc. were coming out of high school imho.

very good and best back in the class but I don't KNOW that baxter will be a dominant force in college football and nfl like we did with other guys in recent years
Elite. Generational.

I’m gonna throw in “regression” just so we can get Bingo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
well if anything

- it makes in roads at AH

- the turds want him (so did ohio state, badly)

- and we have only 3 backs currently on our roster (1 being a former walk on) and CJ coming in
Yeah, I think he’s a take considering our situation. Just the way he is talked about, I was expecting to be blown away.

Advertisement
There are some kids who get hyped up from 7-7s and blah blah but Fletcher seems like a football player. If Miami had more football players they wouldn’t have lost to MTSU lol.

We need tough kids in the locker room. Love this take. Want every kid like him. Want to build the pipeline to Heritage. Hope we grab Fletcher, Brown and his bro, and keep fighting for Inniss.

I want Miami to play with a mean streak and Fletcher does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back