2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wouldn’t pay attention to Shodell, he’s just tryna make some noise. We could flip Fletcher but doubt it’s imminent.

Advertisement
We all know Mario was going to keep pushing so there's probably smoke. But the timing of this stinks of Shodell trying to generate traffic to On3 since this is their launch day on that network.
I would agree about him trying to generate some traffic to the new site. The timing is too coincidental. Now if there is indeed smoke from the OSU side, that's a lot more interesting than anything Shodell puts out right now.

Advertisement
Baxter is clearly trending to Texas, and we know Fletcher tried committing to us in the spring.

This should not come as a shock, and Fletcher is quite the consolation prize.

Yeah nah.. have a hard time seeing Fletcher flip now that he's got several SFE teammates committed there with him. Majority of OSU's class is from Florida

Advertisement
I am not gonna cry about Fletcher. Build a pipeline to Heritage by getting him and Brown to go with James. Fletcher is a bruiser and hard to bring down.

We need game changers at RB. I think we'll get them with our recruiting and the O-line we'll build. Just look warm on Fletcher.

Advertisement
Fletcher to me looks like he has a faster acceleration than Baxter. Baxter to me looks like every other running back. Give me fletcher.
Baxter is the better back after only playing the position for 1 season. He’s a top 3 RB this cycle and will only get better. I like Fletcher, but Baxter is definitely not like any other RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back