2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Personally I’d love to get Fletcher.. You need at least two bruisers as they tend to get nicked up

Advertisement
Did he switch to a different position then switch back? I read an article that said he had recently started playing RB.
If so that is wrong.
Did he switch to a different position then switch back? I read an article that said he had recently started playing RB.
Hes been taking long runs to the house for a loooooong time *nsfw music turn down if you hvae*

Kids 9 yr old film looks better than some of the graduating sr films ive seen. SOUTH FLORIDA MAKES em different. Look at the vision and cutting on CJ as a 9yr old.

Last edited:
Fletcher is on SFE right?

Would love to get him because:
1. He's a good player
2. And maybe just as importantly, it signals a meaningful change. To flip a kid that goes to Heritage and is on SFE, from Ohio State, a top 3 program nationally, to us, sends a clear message that things are different now.

Advertisement
Baxter is the best back in Florida! Anyone that debates that is just looking for an argument. Johnson is fast and id take him! Fletcher can move the chains. He won’t explode for long runs in my opinion, but he is a work horse that can help you when you need 2 yards to end a game. People here know much more then me! But I’d take Johnson and Fletcher and be fine with it. We have Citezen also that will be the dude. I like having backs that so different things

Advertisement
Baxter is the best back in Florida! Anyone that debates that is just looking for an argument. Johnson is fast and id take him! Fletcher can move the chains. He won’t explode for long runs in my opinion, but he is a work horse that can help you when you need 2 yards to end a game. People here know much more then me! But I’d take Johnson and Fletcher and be fine with it. We have Citezen also that will be the dude. I like having backs that so different things
Richard Young says Hi

Really wanted Baxter but Fletcher & Johnson is a good combo.

Baxter committing to Texas is a head scratcher. I’m not super knowledgeable on Long Horn history but when was the last time a kid from Florida went to Texas and became a star?

Advertisement
If so that is wrong.

Hes been taking long runs to the house for a loooooong time *nsfw music turn down if you hvae*

Bro he was pressing the hole (pause) at the LOS then bouncing it outside at 9 years old dafuq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back