2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Baxter is the better back after only playing the position for 1 season. He’s a top 3 RB this cycle and will only get better. I like Fletcher, but Baxter is definitely not like any other RB.
I think most people want Baxter. I think he is the best back in the class. If he wants to go to Texas, we have to get someone else and im fine with Fletcher and Johnson, simple

Baxter is the better back after only playing the position for 1 season. He’s a top 3 RB this cycle and will only get better. I like Fletcher, but Baxter is definitely not like any other RB.
You may be right but to me I like fletcher a lot better. Dude may not be the fastest but I see him as the better back. To me he has that burst you want in a back at the LOS specially for a guy his size. Again, Baxter is fast but if I want a running back that can do it all, I want Fletcher. Anyways, when is the last time Miami had that 6’1 bruiser.

Advertisement
You may be right but to me I like fletcher a lot better. Dude may not be the fastest but I see him as the better back. To me he has that burst you want in a back at the LOS specially for a guy his size. Again, Baxter is fast but if I want a running back that can do it all, I want Fletcher. Anyways, when is the last time Miami had that 6’1 bruiser.

Baxter IS the do it all back. He's the prototype. Baxter is in the mold of Ezekiel Elliot, Fletcher is in the mold of Thad Franklin.

Fletcher is a nice take, but Baxter is the program changer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have Thad Franklin right now.

Advertisement
We have Thad Franklin right now.
Yeah but if you look at Fletcher he has that LOS burst. Thad is just slow and never really gets going. Also fletcher has a little wiggle where Thad looks stiff. Just pay attention to Fletchers highlight tape from when the ball is hiked until he barely passes the LOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back