2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everyone did. Especially Richt and Brown, that have a way better eye for RB talent than everyone here put together
No, their were some who didn’t. Kid was fast. I understand the thought process. Just get him a crease. But everyone one of his post is not liking a backs speed or burst. Their’s so much more to a back. Vision and cutting ability amongst other things. Lingard was fast and he had good size. Just didn’t have the other stuff you needed in a back.

To me, the STA game shows what Fletcher brings at the Power 5 level.

Runs tough inside, destroys defenders as a blocker and plucks the ball as a receiver. He is a game-changer on passing downs because his protection is miles ahead of most backs and he can catch so naturally.

he reminds me of Brian Robinson from Bama. big kid, runs kind of upright, but is also light on his feet, makes quick cuts behind the line, and is powerful at the point of contact. Robinson is also a really good receiver for a guy his size. now obv Robinson isn't a Derrick Henry or Najee Harris type superfreak Heisman winner so if people think there's better backs than Fletcher in this class I totally buy that, but if you put a back like this behind an offensive line that is actually good he's gonna be a very productive, touchdown racking, big time college RB.

I bet you liked Lingard a lot.
I did I wont lie about im not a puzzy. There are a ton of guys I liked that didnt do anything they were bad takes and evals on my part and the staff. Its ok to be wrong, he ran upright and he just isnt a 5 star player. It is what it is, give me a low center of gravity guy that breaks are tackles tough and can scoot. Young looks like that GT rb bama just got.

Advertisement
To me, the STA game shows what Fletcher brings at the Power 5 level.

Runs tough inside, destroys defenders as a blocker and plucks the ball as a receiver. He is a game-changer on passing downs because his protection is miles ahead of most backs and he can catch so naturally.

Hey D u think hes a better RB prospect than Thad? I would like to know your take on this

I did I wont lie about im not a puzzy. There are a ton of guys I liked that didnt do anything they were bad takes and evals on my part and the staff. Its ok to be wrong, he ran upright and he just isnt a 5 star player. It is what it is, give me a low center of gravity guy that breaks are tackles tough and can scoot. Young looks like that GT rb bama just got.
Young is a beast. And I wasn’t being funny. I was legit asking that question. I’m ok with any of them. Just bring me 2.

Advertisement
Young is a beast. And I wasn’t being funny. I was legit asking that question. I’m ok with any of them. Just bring me 2.
cool cool I dig it we good, sometimes reading something the way we read it we take it a different way my bad bruh. I know I want Young but imagine getting three? I wont be mad if Fletcher is in the class I do want a burner though. So far Young is that back I have desired with a stout OL, the OL play should make everyone look better when we get that settled.

Advertisement
Looks like Coach Mirabal is helping to recruit Fletcher as well.

C2FD5D02-36DD-40A6-94B7-0471F2B31399.jpeg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back