RB JAMIOUS GRIFFIN

Advertisement
nayquan wright-in our backyard, staff doesnt offer due to size

we have the worst UM signing day in history...undersized rb you say? AND OOS? we offer 5 mins ago.

not a staff...we got a staph

We did offer Nayquan Wright.

When a kid is committed especially that long and doesn't sign early he isn't committed. If you want him IMO bring Frank Gore who didn't have the size, speed, highlight reel and elusiveness in tge NFL but still became a legend and see what type of kid he is since people are doubting him in a similar way
I encourage you to watch Frank Gores high school highlights and then kindly **** your own face

The ignorance of some posters continues to amaze me. Gore was one of the top 10 can't miss prospects that ever set foot on Miami campus.

Advertisement
I encourage you to watch Frank Gores high school highlights and then kindly **** your own face
Lol im talking about him in the pros after all of his injuries how does nobody realize this? I'm talking about every week he breaks a new record and it doesn't get respected because he isn't flashy, fast, ultra quick like in HS because of his injuries

The ignorance of some posters continues to amaze me. Gore was one of the top 10 can't miss prospects that ever set foot on Miami campus.
To be fair his train of thought there is confusing so maybe he meant something else?

But yeah, high school legend for sure

Lol im talking about him in the pros after all of his injuries how does nobody realize this? I'm talking about every week he breaks a new record and it doesn't get respected because he isn't flashy, fast, ultra quick like in HS because of his injuries
You said highlight reel when we are talking about a high school prospect

How the **** do you expect people to follow your nonsense?

So this kid is like Frank Gore after he destroyed his knees?

That’s the stupidest comparison I’ve ever heard but ok then.

Advertisement
You said highlight reel when we are talking about a high school prospect

How the **** do you expect people to follow your nonsense?
Because Frank Gore after his injuries had a similar enough game and physical features to Griffin and yet became statistically a top 5 rb ever in many eyes...... Oh and if you looked at other comments I explained multiple times but go ahead

Because Frank Gore after his injuries had a similar enough game and physical features to Griffin and yet became statistically a top 5 rb ever in many eyes...... Oh and if you looked at other comments I explained multiple times but go ahead

You can compare a kid to thousands of players but you decide to go with an old pro that has shredded every ligament in his body, but is a once in a lifetime type of player as far as sheer will, love of the game, and determination?

Great call bro. Great call.

So this kid is like Frank Gore after he destroyed his knees?

That’s the stupidest comparison I’ve ever heard but ok then.
Dumbass im saying he's really talented to me but doesn't have elite speed or elusiveness but has very good footwork, nice vision, sets up blocks well and doesn't get tackled by one guy very good traits for a rb and if he came here Frank could be a role model.

You can compare a kid to thousands of players but you decide to go with an old pro that has shredded every ligament in his body, but is a once in a lifetime type of player as far as sheer will, love of the game, and determination?

Great call bro. Great call.
Lol wow you're so emotional

Advertisement
Griffin is the real deal. The kid is very strong and runs with good vision.

Advertisement
Yeh I’m aware. And every “offer” isnt the same. We didn’t recruit him until he had already settled on Florida

And we didn’t recruit this Griffin guy until 24 hours ago.

Wright made his choice. He could have been a Cane, now he’s a Gator. It is what it is.

Advertisement
Back