RB JAMIOUS GRIFFIN

Advertisement
giphy.gif

True we should offer kids their freshman/sophomore season and be in constant contact.....cause that has worked so well in our favor too

We have to evaluate/offer early AND stay in contact to compete with the WINNING programs. We went 7-5 and finished 45th in recruiting with a the richest talent pool in the country in our laps. There's posters on CIS who evaluate better than these corches that make six figures and up. **** shame.

Advertisement
We have to evaluate/offer early AND stay in contact to compete with the WINNING programs. We went 7-5 and finished 45th in recruiting with a the richest talent pool in the country in our laps. There's posters on CIS who evaluate better than these corches that make six figures and up. **** shame.

Like we did with all the guys that go somewhere else.....and if these porsters are so good how come they arent working at some top level college?

Like we did with all the guys that go somewhere else.....and if these porsters are so good how come they arent working at some top level college?

They'll have to answer that for themselves. But these extra late reaches are pathetic and comical.

I would have offered Wright on principle, but Wright is undersized by 20lbs compared to Griffin. Richt just has a mold he envisions for RBs. Likes them a little thicker. For all of Richt's faults and he has a ton, RB evaluation and development isnt close to being one of them.

That’s fair, I can def see the size difference. Griffin looks about the same height to me tho

Advertisement
Frank Gore pre-injuries was arguably one of the best running backs in south Florida history. He had crazy burst too. Might still be the best running back in south florida history.
Totally agree. Frank is my favorite RB of all time from Da U.

Frank Gore pre-injuries was arguably one of the best running backs in south Florida history. He had crazy burst too. Might still be the best running back in south florida history.

Ill say this, in my opinion he was the best runningback i ever seen pre-injury, and i've seen some good ones. Especially the guys that didnt make it to D-1 football that people only from the City know and knew or coaches that coached against them.

Advertisement
Assuming Homer goes pro:

DJ
Cam
Lingawd
Burns
Martin
Freshman (Griffin)

That’s a lot of raw talent back there.
Why do people think Homer is going pro? He is a great College back but is he really better than Mark Walton? He don't have Police dog speed from what I've seen, not going to kill the combine. I'm the first to admit I don't know as much as some others on here but I just don't see him going and being a top 4 or 5 round pick. What do you say @Peter Ariz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back