RB JAMIOUS GRIFFIN

Advertisement
Well then f**k him...His offer from Clemson wasn't early either.

Jesus you people with side with any kid...So if some d3 kid begs for an offer on twitter and UM ignores him, that's UM's fault too.

He's a last minute take for Clem who has missed on some OL targets this cycle too, same with UM.

Exactly FAU offered him early he got an offer from Clemson Friday at 5pm guess where he signed??? Crowley had an Ohio State offer for a week guess where he signed???

Frank Gore pre-injuries was arguably the best running back in south Florida history. He had crazy burst too. Might still be the best running back in south florida history.

Fixed. He is, and forever should be, the standard by which all other South Florida running backs should be measured.

Might be? Brother he's the best np doubt IMO. My point with Frank is he's a living legend even now (sadly he got injured again) but even now without the speed, burst, footwork as a kid a decade younger then him he still 4 ypc in his sleep that's just Frank being Frank and Griffin I won't say is Frank but the same thing idiots say to put Frank down now are basically the same things said about Griffin
I see! I took it as Frank coming out of HS not how he’s viewed as a pro.

nayquan wright-in our backyard, staff doesnt offer due to size

we have the worst UM signing day in history...undersized rb you say? AND OOS? we offer 5 mins ago.

not a staff...we got a staph

I would have offered Wright on principle, but Wright is undersized by 20lbs compared to Griffin. Richt just has a mold he envisions for RBs. Likes them a little thicker. For all of Richt's faults and he has a ton, RB evaluation and development isnt close to being one of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I SWEAR TO GOD I SAID TO MYSELF BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN "I bet this guy somehow connects this to that OLineman" and you exceeded my expectations.

You provided no words, Just a screenshot of the kids 247 profile that shows he's committed to Clemson.

Incredible. The board thanks you for your stupidity.

Frank Gore pre-injuries was arguably one of the best running backs in south Florida history. He had crazy burst too. Might still be the best running back in south florida history.
Idk what that cat what even talking about lol..frank gore was wanted by EVERYBODY out of HS

Advertisement
Well then f**k him...His offer from Clemson wasn't early either.

Jesus you people with side with any kid...So if some d3 kid begs for an offer on twitter and UM ignores him, that's UM's fault too.

He's a last minute take for Clem who has missed on some OL targets this cycle too, same with UM.
Exactly side with kids over the pussiest of reasons...

Advertisement

Attachments

• $RX2R4AI.jpg
    $RX2R4AI.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1
Idk what that cat what even talking about lol..frank gore was wanted by EVERYBODY out of HS

The comparisons on this board get so wild. When is the last time we produced an All Pro player? Is it Jimmy Graham? I honestly can't remember.

We aren't signing 5 star talents and we sure as **** aren't developing them. So we need to stop making 5 star comparisons.

This kid comes to Miami and I'm just hoping he can become Mike James.

Advertisement
Back