RB coach candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not said in the last 10 pages I'll throw into the ring....

Donell Bennett

1 Former Cane so he must "get it" - whatever that means these days
2 Played in the league - looks good on the resume if nothing else
3 coaches or coached locally in Broward - for those that like the "pipeline" angle.

Not sure what he's doing now
Think he was previously being considered for a RB coach here (maybe during Richt era? or when Hurlie Brown ended up getting the job?)
Obviously not a proven recruiter but could be a good mix (internet says he's 50 now) with the younger guys we are hiring
 
If not said in the last 10 pages I'll throw into the ring....

Donell Bennett

1 Former Cane so he must "get it" - whatever that means these days
2 Played in the league - looks good on the resume if nothing else
3 coaches or coached locally in Broward - for those that like the "pipeline" angle.

Not sure what he's doing now
Think he was previously being considered for a RB coach here (maybe during Richt era? or when Hurlie Brown ended up getting the job?)
Obviously not a proven recruiter but could be a good mix (internet says he's 50 now) with the younger guys we are hiring
You’re right about his name being brought up. It’s all kind of a big blur of garbage so I can’t remember exactly who it was with but I remember it the same way as you
 
Not sure if you read any of the 47,000 pages about coaching hires but no one here has any ******* clue I will save you the time
animation domination lol GIF by gifnews
 
RB is a good spot for up an coming recruiter or former player, even a local high school coach
 
Doubt it'll ever happen but I've wanted to get Willie Simmons from FAMU for a while now. Only makes $300k. LSU pulled off a similar moving bringing in Frank Wilson from McNeese State.

He recruited me in high-school at MTSU. I think he was even OC back then and Stockstill has always been running air-raid principles in his passing game.
hes from tally...i like willie simmons as a coach he is doing good things at famu
 
Times a wasting! Spring practice is around the corner…. Has anyone heard any real rumblings at RB @Cribby ? Anyone? WR? I know Mario has his own timeline and don’t give a fucc about mine, but I would like to have the on the field staff complete by the start of Spring football.
 
Doubt it'll ever happen but I've wanted to get Willie Simmons from FAMU for a while now. Only makes $300k. LSU pulled off a similar moving bringing in Frank Wilson from McNeese State.

He recruited me in high-school at MTSU. I think he was even OC back then and Stockstill has always been running air-raid principles in his passing game.
We’ve done very well under his reign in Tallahassee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top