2024 RB Board (2024 Edition)

Advertisement
Jordan Lyle me please.
Aye @gogeta4 u know u my dawg but…
Scott Hall Sport GIF by WWE

Hey Yoo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Interestingly enough, one AZ retweets the offer to the other AZ RB getting a UM offer. Guessing they must be good friends. I found the second one by accident scrolling down Clark's timeline trying to find his HUDL clips. As far as I can tell, none of the other Canes sites have retweeted or announced Ca'lil Valentine offer yet.

Advertisement
OP updated. @DMoney confirmed that Chris Wheatley-Humphrey is a priority RB recruit.

Isn’t Gibson the prize? And him being at IMG should help.

From a ranking perspective, sure.

But the big kid in Alabama is really intriguing and someone I hope Miami focuses in on.

He's got the balance, quickness, and acceleration at that size to be successful at the college level.

Edit -
I'm referring to Burnette for the uninitiated.

From a ranking perspective, sure.

But the big kid in Alabama is really intriguing and someone I hope Miami focuses in on.

He's got the balance, quickness, and acceleration at that size to be successful at the college level.

Edit -
I'm referring to Burnette for the uninitiated.

He is a priority.

Advertisement
24 RB Kevin Riley who @DMoney profiled today as someone to monitor. He's not only from AL, but Tuscaloosa County AL, has an Alabama offer and gushes about AL. Normally, I wouldn't even post it here, but D$ has to be hearing its theoretically possible, so here's his info in case I'm totally wrong

I will say this, Kevin Smith has the offer outstanding for a while now

Very few HUDL clips

Advertisement
25 RB Taevion Swint from Kissimmee. Came to Junior Day and offered last December. Last time was 4.5/40 but says will get an updated time at the next Under Armour Camp.

25 RB Amari Major is coming to Junior day. No UM offer (1 D1 offer right now from Marshall)

Advertisement
Back