2024 RB Board (2024 Edition)

1murhurricane with the low key tidbits once again...

Fr_znNUXoAA0GKd

What's this mean? Where is he transferring to? Gulliver?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Frazier said he still has a few more schools he wants to unofficially visit and then he’ll look in to where to take his official trips.

“I want to go back to Miami and also see Oklahoma, Penn State and Arizona,” Frazier said. “I was in Miami for a 7v7 but didn’t get to spend much time on campus so I want to do the full tour.

“Oklahoma, Penn State and Arizona are all school I haven’t seen yet but really want to. So once I’m done there, I’ll cut my list down and really focus in on where to officially visit. In a perfect world, I would love to commit end of summer but I’m not going to rush that either.”

3* 26 RB Iverson "Rocket" Howard (Gaithersburg, MD) offered

Advertisement
OP updated, switched over to table format. Still a work in progress as much of the details in the table weren't in the original list format. Still, really lets you visualize where the focus is much better

It would be great if we could crowd source the table update. If you know stars, UV info, commitments etc., please post here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These are the ones we are seriously recruiting now with the Plan A choices in Riley/ Gibson competing for the final RB spot:

also showed some love to the GOAT @DMoney and Canesinsight.

Last edited:
@miamian01 in his prediction thread says we're taking three RBs this cycle and its not an either/or with Riley and Gibson. He's got them both in this RB class with CWH. First time I've seen someone say the RB class would be that big.

Not sure how you keep three without one bolting.

@miamian01 in his prediction thread says we're taking three RBs this cycle and its not an either/or with Riley and Gibson. He's got them both in this RB class with CWH. First time I've seen someone say the RB class would be that big.

Not sure how you keep three without one bolting.

Im hearing two.

Advertisement
Back