Raymond/Banda - Trippin or on to something

Advertisement
Banda has had Colbert, Redwine and Jaquan drafted. The highest guy is Red at the 4th round. Let's stop with this supposed long track record of success. Let him coach the position for a decade and then you have a better sample size.
My point isn’t so much with bandas record as as much as it is with everyone acting like any blue chip db that goes to LSU is a first rounder.
we are overestimating Raymond as some db guru while at the same time acting like banda couldn’t coach anybody into the league.
Again, why are we so hard on Banda cause redwine couldn’t go in the first round? Who the **** was predicting that at all? And why are we crowning Raymond despite the busts and misses?
Don’t now why dudes are so sensitive about Raymond like he’s got the db Midas touch and is beyond criticism.
I never said he sucks and I never said banda was in his level.

...never pointing out the huge number of four and five star busts that never made the league after they go to the SEC. But these kids and the recruiters from other teams want to point out these draft picks from all these kids that were number one in the position number two in their position and basically got to these campuses and balled out and started from day one.

The point you are missing is that’s the problem to have.

You want to have a roster of high rated guys and see whose the real deal. There are only so many reps to go around.

I appreciate that Banda is taking guys that might not get looks in the NFL and getting them paydays.

As a fan of the U. I want to see him doing that for the Tae Williams of the world. Becuase if he’s the teacher some hype him up to be. In 3 years Tae is the #1 Saftey off the board in the draft.

Banda has had Colbert, Redwine and Jaquan drafted. The highest guy is Red at the 4th round. Let's stop with this supposed long track record of success. Let him coach the position for a decade and then you have a better sample size.
I agree but to play devil's advocate that's a little tough as Johnson basically started for 3 years here and redwine played safety for 2. And no matter how much quans film showed his combine was gonna destroy his draft stock. In his years at Miami the only guys he really had were red and Quan. If he can get bolden, hall,smith, William's in the nfl then yeah he deserves they hype.

My point isn’t so much with bandas record as as much as it is with everyone acting like any blue chip db that goes to LSU is a first rounder.
we are overestimating Raymond as some db guru while at the same time acting like banda couldn’t coach anybody into the league.
Again, why are we so hard on Banda cause redwine couldn’t go in the first round? Who the **** was predicting that at all? And why are we crowning Raymond despite the busts and misses?
Don’t now why dudes are so sensitive about Raymond like he’s got the db Midas touch and is beyond criticism.
I never said he sucks and I never said banda was in his level.
I think most people's problem with banda is he gets played like a fiddle when it comes to recruiting majority of the time. Got played Josh jobe, tyriqye Stevenson, ladarius tennison, billy Gibson, sean Davis. That's my guess could be wrong

Advertisement
If Banda were fired today who would pick up the phone tomorrow & make the call? Chili’s would to put his *** back behind the bar.

Conversely, If Raymond were fired today who's calling him tomorrow?

1581111478739.gif

Hall hasn't played up the standard he should be playing at. I don't know if that's scheme or Banda. But I'll take Banda over Rumph
Banda talks a lot about not getting beat deep but idk either. Personally I would like that safeties to take more calculated chances. Such as recognizing matchups of Lbs vs a slot receiver and jumping the route.

I think most people's problem with banda is he gets played like a fiddle when it comes to recruiting majority of the time. Got played Josh jobe, tyriqye Stevenson, ladarius tennison, billy Gibson, sean Davis. That's my guess could be wrong
Is it Banda or is it our program.
whoopie
Hazzelnuts
The Lakeland duo
The 2 lineman that went to uf before signing day
Flowe
Ingraham
Harris
It’s not just Banda and rumph.

Tell that to canesthing3.....flashing 1 year does not confirm authentic achievement..he he’s NO long record of accomplishment.

Advertisement
That quote shows how dumb you are.....if he was such a great coach they would be making more. You satisfied with mediocrity that has become Miami. I grew up when Miami players were dominating in both college AND nfl. Banda was coach of those players that lost to FIU, Duke GT. I bet you will be sucking dIAZ dlck after they win 10 games and then get the shlt kicked out of them in the ACC championship and then a bowl game. Call it being a mope, snowflake. I call it reality
Full of 💩.....

I agree but to play devil's advocate that's a little tough as Johnson basically started for 3 years here and redwine played safety for 2. And no matter how much quans film showed his combine was gonna destroy his draft stock. In his years at Miami the only guys he really had were red and Quan. If he can get bolden, hall,smith, William's in the nfl then yeah he deserves they hype.

All of the guys you just listed in your last sentence are 4 star guys. I'd crown him if he gets them to the NFL between rounds 1-3.

Advertisement
Back