Raymond/Banda - Trippin or on to something

PittsburghCane

Redshirt Freshman
Raymond vs Banda

Rage amongst yourselves

9D067CAB-48A3-41E7-926C-F6297177A97A.jpeg
B67BAF7E-B308-4D3A-9D54-B67BEB86CD7F.jpeg

Advertisement
Banda has gotten people drafted in late rounds that are backups and ST players. He is a overpaid glorified cheerleader that has no business being an on field coach.

So in other words, every starting safety we've had since he's been here is currently making a paycheck in the NFL.

Jesus you're such an epic mope.

Advertisement
So in other words, every starting safety we've had since he's been here is currently making a paycheck in the NFL.

Jesus you're such an epic mope.

That quote shows how dumb you are.....if he was such a great coach they would be making more. You satisfied with mediocrity that has become Miami. I grew up when Miami players were dominating in both college AND nfl. Banda was coach of those players that lost to FIU, Duke GT. I bet you will be sucking dIAZ dlck after they win 10 games and then get the shlt kicked out of them in the ACC championship and then a bowl game. Call it being a mope, snowflake. I call it reality

What I got from the tweet is that Banda has done more with less while Raymond has done less with more.

Essentially Banda is hot garbage recruiting but sound coaching while Raymond is an Ace recruiter who simply shines what’s already Golden, not actually developing.

Advertisement
Banda must have a band of flunkies out there just tossing flutes to pigeons. It’s real in the field.

That quote shows how dumb you are.....if he was such a great coach they would be making more. You satisfied with mediocrity that has become Miami. I grew up when Miami players were dominating in both college AND nfl. Banda was coach of those players that lost to FIU, Duke GT. I bet you will be sucking dIAZ dlck after they win 10 games and then get the shlt kicked out of them in the ACC championship and then a bowl game. Call it being a mope, snowflake. I call it reality

How dumb I am?

Doofus you just tried to blame players who aren't even on the team for losses we had last season then capped it off with the classic and of course baseless and completely unprovable "they would be making more" with another coach. Then it's followed by the required insult by a low IQ dumb ***, the *** slur.

You're the text book mope.

Last edited:
I’d rather a guy can recruit elite talents that perform better and get guys drafted in the first versus a guy that is an average recruiter and gets guys as late rounders

Advertisement
Whoever his coke dealer is needs to step on the package & stop dropping that pure uncut premo shìt out there because it's too potent & ****** up peoples minds...

You have to be higher than a NASA space station to believe that shìt.

Understand what your saying. But shouldn’t LSU be putting more in the league with that volume of 4/5 stars?

Current safety totals in NFL:

LSU---------5
Bama-------7
OSU--------6
Clemson----2
Georgia-----3

Miami-------6

Deon Bush is the only one of our six who wasn't coached by Banda at all.

Advertisement
How dumb I am?

Doofus you just tried to blame players who aren't even on the team for losses we had last season then capped it off with the classic and of course baseless and completely unprovable "they would be making more" with another coach. Then it's followed by the required insult by a low IQ dumb ***, the *** slur.

You're the text book mope.
Point of clarification - are we classifying “Snowflake” as a *** slur?

Current safety totals in NFL:

LSU---------5
Bama-------7
OSU--------6
Clemson----2
Georgia-----3

Miami-------6

Deon Bush is the only one of our six who wasn't coached by Banda at all.
Raymond to Rumph should be the better comparison... or Raymond vs Rumph and Banda for the entire DB. Also look at draft position for the first contract.

Whoever his coke dealer is needs to step on the package & stop dropping that pure uncut premo shìt out there because it's too potent & ****** up peoples minds...

You have to be higher than a NASA space station to believe that shìt.

Yeah....are we really comparing Banda who only coaches safeties and the highest guy he got drafted is Redwine in the 4th round, to Raymond who's put out multiple 1st rounders and coaches the entire secondary at LSU?

Please tell me we're not doing this. I like that Banda pulled off the shocker by snagging Avantae on Wednesday, but he has miles to go in terms of catching Raymond.

Advertisement
Back