Ray Ray Armstrong is some serious trouble.....

Advertisement
I know just the guy to take care of this for Ray Ray...

[video=youtube_share;5KfACTAOPa0]https://youtu.be/5KfACTAOPa0[/video]

Advertisement
dude went to Prime 112 and ordered chicken, that tells you all you need to know.

As expected, most on this page have no idea about the training of one of the finest tools in the military and law enforcement, the Military Working Dog (MWD) and it's civilian police equivalents. The daddy of all MWD schoolhouses is at Joint Base Lackland, as the Air Force developed the MWD from the one reaction sentry dogs of the '60s (think "Police" dogs used by "cops" in Birmingham during civil rights protests). I supervised MWD patrols in the USAF and taunting is used as a part of civil and prey drive aggression TRAINING. This is why taunting such a dog is a crime; it confuses the dog because it is not allowed to act in the way that it is trained, could cause injury to the untrained taunter and/or dog if the dog reacts aggressively and could cost the taxpayer THOUSANDS of dollars to replace the dog with a fully trained replacement if the taunted dog is permanently injured or made unusuable because their training has now been compromised.

Even Al Golden realized Ray Ray wasn't too sharp.

110829-F-MK215-007.jpg

Last edited:
As expected, most on this page have no idea about the training of one of the finest tools in the military and law enforcement, the Military Working Dog (MWD) and it's civilian police equivalents. The daddy of all MWD schoolhouses is at Joint Base Lackland, as the Air Force developed the MWD from the one reaction sentry dogs of the '60s (think "Police" dogs used by "cops" in Birmingham during civil rights protests). I supervised MWD patrols in the USAF and taunting is used as a part of civil and prey drive aggression TRAINING. This is why taunting such a dog is a crime; it confuses the dog because it is not allowed to act in the way that it is trained, could cause injury to the untrained taunter and/or dog if the dog reacts aggressively and could cost the taxpayer THOUSANDS of dollars to replace the dog with a fully trained replacement if the taunted dog is permenetly injured or made unusuable because their training has now been compromised.

View attachment 33559

With all due respect fvck that dog. It should never have any more rights than another citizens dog.

The individual citizen is the cornerstone of our republic.

I'm a vet too. You ain't the only one.

Advertisement
As expected, most on this page have no idea about the training of one of the finest tools in the military and law enforcement, the Military Working Dog (MWD) and it's civilian police equivalents. The daddy of all MWD schoolhouses is at Joint Base Lackland, as the Air Force developed the MWD from the one reaction sentry dogs of the '60s (think "Police" dogs used by "cops" in Birmingham during civil rights protests). I supervised MWD patrols in the USAF and taunting is used as a part of civil and prey drive aggression TRAINING. This is why taunting such a dog is a crime; it confuses the dog because it is not allowed to act in the way that it is trained, could cause injury to the untrained taunter and/or dog if the dog reacts aggressively and could cost the taxpayer THOUSANDS of dollars to replace the dog with a fully trained replacement if the taunted dog is permenetly injured or made unusuable because their training has now been compromised.

View attachment 33559

With all due respect fvck that dog. It should never have any more rights than another citizens dog.

The individual citizen is the cornerstone of our republic.

I'm a vet too. You ain't the only one.

Thank you for your service and I enjoy your posts; just trying to be a tad informative. I'm sure Armstrong can have his lawyer work out a plea deal and heck, Ray Ray might pick up some wisdom from the episode and put it to good use by being a sort of Police Dog to the community liason...Lord knows the area he plays in could use it.

Advertisement
As expected, most on this page have no idea about the training of one of the finest tools in the military and law enforcement, the Military Working Dog (MWD) and it's civilian police equivalents. The daddy of all MWD schoolhouses is at Joint Base Lackland, as the Air Force developed the MWD from the one reaction sentry dogs of the '60s (think "Police" dogs used by "cops" in Birmingham during civil rights protests). I supervised MWD patrols in the USAF and taunting is used as a part of civil and prey drive aggression TRAINING. This is why taunting such a dog is a crime; it confuses the dog because it is not allowed to act in the way that it is trained, could cause injury to the untrained taunter and/or dog if the dog reacts aggressively and could cost the taxpayer THOUSANDS of dollars to replace the dog with a fully trained replacement if the taunted dog is permanently injured or made unusuable because their training has now been compromised.

Even Al Golden realized Ray Ray wasn't too sharp.

View attachment 33559

A rational though on the board.....i'm just as confused as the dog probably was.

People are just plain stupid today. Ray Ray should know better. About time he grew the **** up. I don't care if it was a dog or a human cop....leave them alone. You only ask for trouble when you taunt.

Alright, one more time...
The player allegedly "lifted his shirt, pounded on his chest and began barking" at the dog before heading onto the field.

"We were immediately notified about the incident, and we immediately initiated a criminal investigation into the matter," Kraus said, via CBS Pittsburgh. "Sheriff's Office supervisors interviewed witnesses and reviewed video surveillance recordings at Heinz Field. We notified the District Attorney's Office on Sunday. The Sheriff's Office is currently reviewing all of the information and reports to make a final determination relating to charges."

Pennsylvania law states that it is "unlawful for any person to willfully or maliciously taunt, torment, tease, beat, kick or strike a police animal." Anyone found in violation of the law faces third-degree felony charges.

How many linebackers from the NFL would potentially lift their shirt and bark like a dog before running on to the field? Linebacker. Running onto the field. For a game.

And you all are accusing him of being immature? He should know better? Really? As he's running on the field? Does that make any **** sense?

at all? :puzzled:

Advertisement
Seriously lol. It's a ****ing dog, nobody gets in trouble when my dogs get taunted.

Somebody taunts my dogs they usually get to feel the excitement of having their yearly exercise in a 15 second made dash to whatever safety they can find. If the dog was loose and free to "taunt" back, then I agree, big deal.

Alright, one more time...
The player allegedly "lifted his shirt, pounded on his chest and began barking" at the dog before heading onto the field.

"We were immediately notified about the incident, and we immediately initiated a criminal investigation into the matter," Kraus said, via CBS Pittsburgh. "Sheriff's Office supervisors interviewed witnesses and reviewed video surveillance recordings at Heinz Field. We notified the District Attorney's Office on Sunday. The Sheriff's Office is currently reviewing all of the information and reports to make a final determination relating to charges."

Pennsylvania law states that it is "unlawful for any person to willfully or maliciously taunt, torment, tease, beat, kick or strike a police animal." Anyone found in violation of the law faces third-degree felony charges.

How many linebackers from the NFL would potentially lift their shirt and bark like a dog before running on to the field? Linebacker. Running onto the field. For a game.

And you all are accusing him of being immature? He should know better? Really? As he's running on the field? Does that make any **** sense?

at all? :puzzled:

that was my initial reaction..........this is a "professional" football player??? Maybe a stupid Law, but a stupid football player for sure !!!

Advertisement
Back