Ray Ray Armstrong is some serious trouble.....

Wow... this is a law in redneck *** PA?? You can frack a gas well next to a child day care, but you can't offend a police dog?!??

Advertisement
Not criminal behavior in my book. Just stupid, and I guess consistent with this guy.
Actually it is a crime in a number of states, including Florida. Only 2nd degree misdemeanor. How are they going to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that dog felt "tormented" or " teased." I can just see the cross-examination now.

Or, will the test he that of a "reasonable dog"?

I love dogs, spent a good deal of time around 'em, but no way I could sit on jury and decipher dog's testimony, even if they bring in the dog Whisperer to translate.

Will they give dog " shake" command to get him to raise right paw for oath?

Too many problems with this case. I love dogs, don't like to see 'em abused, but policewoman is probably very attached to her dog, understandably so. Still, did it disrupt dog's mission that day, was dog depressed, unable to function for days...I don't know.

As expected, most on this page have no idea about the training of one of the finest tools in the military and law enforcement, the Military Working Dog (MWD) and it's civilian police equivalents. The daddy of all MWD schoolhouses is at Joint Base Lackland, as the Air Force developed the MWD from the one reaction sentry dogs of the '60s (think "Police" dogs used by "cops" in Birmingham during civil rights protests). I supervised MWD patrols in the USAF and taunting is used as a part of civil and prey drive aggression TRAINING. This is why taunting such a dog is a crime; it confuses the dog because it is not allowed to act in the way that it is trained, could cause injury to the untrained taunter and/or dog if the dog reacts aggressively and could cost the taxpayer THOUSANDS of dollars to replace the dog with a fully trained replacement if the taunted dog is permenetly injured or made unusuable because their training has now been compromised.

View attachment 33559

With all due respect fvck that dog. It should never have any more rights than another citizens dog.

The individual citizen is the cornerstone of our republic.

I'm a vet too. You ain't the only one.

With all due respect, fvck that dog as well.

This is ridiculous and Ray Ray should not be reprimanded whatsoever.

A bomb may be detected by such a dog and save your ***; Ray Ray doesn't know you even exist.

Very good point. I joked around about this, but Cane 79 is right on. These dogs do a lot for us everyday in ways you never realize, especially in tracking down explosives. They are true heroes.

Nothing will come of it, a fine and slap on the wrist. On the other hand, he is lucky the dog wasn't released. One more comment, the police should keep the dogs away from players and outside the stadium.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back