Ray Ray Armstrong is some serious trouble.....

And they wonder why people hate cops and lawyers???? For real - these people and their rules are Out. Of. Control.
Isn't this just like Miko Grimes walking through a closed off area and she has to plea it down to a misdemeanor?
The closed off area was ridiculous TO BEGIN WITH. Cops just going off......because they can.

Advertisement
As expected, most on this page have no idea about the training of one of the finest tools in the military and law enforcement, the Military Working Dog (MWD) and it's civilian police equivalents. The daddy of all MWD schoolhouses is at Joint Base Lackland, as the Air Force developed the MWD from the one reaction sentry dogs of the '60s (think "Police" dogs used by "cops" in Birmingham during civil rights protests). I supervised MWD patrols in the USAF and taunting is used as a part of civil and prey drive aggression TRAINING. This is why taunting such a dog is a crime; it confuses the dog because it is not allowed to act in the way that it is trained, could cause injury to the untrained taunter and/or dog if the dog reacts aggressively and could cost the taxpayer THOUSANDS of dollars to replace the dog with a fully trained replacement if the taunted dog is permenetly injured or made unusuable because their training has now been compromised.

View attachment 33559

With all due respect fvck that dog. It should never have any more rights than another citizens dog.

The individual citizen is the cornerstone of our republic.

I'm a vet too. You ain't the only one.

With all due respect, fvck that dog as well.

This is ridiculous and Ray Ray should not be reprimanded whatsoever.

As expected, most on this page have no idea about the training of one of the finest tools in the military and law enforcement, the Military Working Dog (MWD) and it's civilian police equivalents. The daddy of all MWD schoolhouses is at Joint Base Lackland, as the Air Force developed the MWD from the one reaction sentry dogs of the '60s (think "Police" dogs used by "cops" in Birmingham during civil rights protests). I supervised MWD patrols in the USAF and taunting is used as a part of civil and prey drive aggression TRAINING. This is why taunting such a dog is a crime; it confuses the dog because it is not allowed to act in the way that it is trained, could cause injury to the untrained taunter and/or dog if the dog reacts aggressively and could cost the taxpayer THOUSANDS of dollars to replace the dog with a fully trained replacement if the taunted dog is permenetly injured or made unusuable because their training has now been compromised.

View attachment 33559

With all due respect fvck that dog. It should never have any more rights than another citizens dog.

That dog earns its keep like them or not. They are trained to not attack you when taunted. If you feel the need to taunt dogs with no special legal protection, feel free to come over and taunt mine. I give you permission to come into the yard and taunt the heck out of them. Being true American dogs, they take care of their own protection. It will cause me pain to put them down afterward, but at least you will not be treated unequally by the law if you survive.

As expected, most on this page have no idea about the training of one of the finest tools in the military and law enforcement, the Military Working Dog (MWD) and it's civilian police equivalents. The daddy of all MWD schoolhouses is at Joint Base Lackland, as the Air Force developed the MWD from the one reaction sentry dogs of the '60s (think "Police" dogs used by "cops" in Birmingham during civil rights protests). I supervised MWD patrols in the USAF and taunting is used as a part of civil and prey drive aggression TRAINING. This is why taunting such a dog is a crime; it confuses the dog because it is not allowed to act in the way that it is trained, could cause injury to the untrained taunter and/or dog if the dog reacts aggressively and could cost the taxpayer THOUSANDS of dollars to replace the dog with a fully trained replacement if the taunted dog is permanently injured or made unusuable because their training has now been compromised.

Even Al Golden realized Ray Ray wasn't too sharp.

View attachment 33559

A rational though on the board.....i'm just as confused as the dog probably was.

People are just plain stupid today. Ray Ray should know better. About time he grew the **** up. I don't care if it was a dog or a human cop....leave them alone. You only ask for trouble when you taunt.

So he should be a felon and not be allowed to vote because he barked at a police dog?

GTFOOH

View attachment 33559

A bomb may be detected by such a dog and save your ***; Ray Ray doesn't know you even exist.

Advertisement
It's training has not been compromised by a potato mocking him.
And if it has - then the training wasn't worth **** to begin with.
Look, we all love dogs and appreciate police dogs.
But barking at a dog should never be a felony.
It's simple.....and really ******* stupid at the same time.

that was my initial reaction..........this is a "professional" football player??? Maybe a stupid Law, but a stupid football player for sure !!!

I was actually saying the opposite. I don't think he's stupid for this by any means. I don't think he did anything that any other LB gettin psyched to go on the field might do.

The real ridiculousness here is the deputy, imo. Can't believe this is something that anyone would pursue given the circumstances.

So Ray Ray could get more time for barking at a dog than Vick got for dog fighting, torturing and killing them? LOL

Advertisement
It's training has not been compromised by a potato mocking him.
And if it has - then the training wasn't worth **** to begin with.
Look, we all love dogs and appreciate police dogs.
But barking at a dog should never be a felony.
It's simple.....and really ******* stupid at the same time.

+

View attachment 33559

A bomb may be detected by such a dog and save your ***; Ray Ray doesn't know you even exist.

If that bomb made it all they way to an NFL stadium then someone other than the dog's masters fvcked up.

Last edited:
Alright, one more time...
The player allegedly "lifted his shirt, pounded on his chest and began barking" at the dog before heading onto the field.

"We were immediately notified about the incident, and we immediately initiated a criminal investigation into the matter," Kraus said, via CBS Pittsburgh. "Sheriff's Office supervisors interviewed witnesses and reviewed video surveillance recordings at Heinz Field. We notified the District Attorney's Office on Sunday. The Sheriff's Office is currently reviewing all of the information and reports to make a final determination relating to charges."

Pennsylvania law states that it is "unlawful for any person to willfully or maliciously taunt, torment, tease, beat, kick or strike a police animal." Anyone found in violation of the law faces third-degree felony charges.

How many linebackers from the NFL would potentially lift their shirt and bark like a dog before running on to the field? Linebacker. Running onto the field. For a game.

And you all are accusing him of being immature? He should know better? Really? As he's running on the field? Does that make any **** sense?

at all? :puzzled:

Ray Lewis.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
The player allegedly "lifted his shirt, pounded on his chest and began barking" at the dog before heading onto the field.

"We were immediately notified about the incident, and we immediately initiated a criminal investigation into the matter," Kraus said, via CBS Pittsburgh. "Sheriff's Office supervisors interviewed witnesses and reviewed video surveillance recordings at Heinz Field. We notified the District Attorney's Office on Sunday. The Sheriff's Office is currently reviewing all of the information and reports to make a final determination relating to charges."

Pennsylvania law states that it is "unlawful for any person to willfully or maliciously taunt, torment, tease, beat, kick or strike a police animal." Anyone found in violation of the law faces third-degree felony charges.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Tryin to tell me that beating your chest and barking at a dog is the same as beating or kicking it, let alone assault and battery or arson or child molestation? GTFO

our legal system

cracked-mud-on-the-salt-flats-pete-oxford.jpg

Man I could tell some dog stories but I would definitely get black balled from this place. Y'all ****'s would prob stalk me.

Real "dog man" stories. From Mexico to Iowa down south through Arkansas et al.

Just so you know. Any one of you could kill one of those "working dogs" in hand to hand easily. Unless you weigh less than 125#.

Their legs are the weak, skinny place for the average human to attack. You are gonna get bit. Just don't get bit above the elbows.

I was present for Grand Champion Snookie's first fight. He was masterful.

Last edited:
Maybe Ray Ray would like to meet my dog. He is very old and quite small........but if you tease the Kokomonster, he's going for you and he will be nasty. Still has those fangs afterall. He's nickname is "Chocolate Satan" and he's earned it!

Advertisement
Maybe Ray Ray would like to meet my dog. He is very old and quite small........but if you tease the Kokomonster, he's going for you and he will be nasty. Still has those fangs afterall.

But I'd bet you keep him well away from NFL entrances right?

Yes. NFL games are too expensive for me to attend anymore....but my money would be on my little guy if I did.

Man, I am amazed we haven't beaten ISIS, Russia and the People's Liberation Army Navy in the South China Sea with all the miltary training expertise and just sheer "badassness" of the "Fvck the dog" posters. Then again, maybe they are REALLY desperate and DO want to actually "Fvck the dog"

Appreciate you sending your money to #BBB banners, but your whinning about RaY Ray F'ing up makes you sound a lot like Dookies last week...

Man, I am amazed we haven't beaten ISIS, Russia and the People's Liberation Army Navy in the South China Sea with all the miltary training expertise and just sheer "badassness" of the "Fvck the dog" posters. Then again, maybe they are REALLY desperate and DO want to actually "Fvck the dog"

Appreciate you sending your money to #BBB banners, but your whinning about RaY Ray F'ing up makes you sound a lot like Dookies last week...

How the fvck does any of that have to do with a Miami Hurricanes football message board?

Cmon man. Stay on target.

Advertisement
Back