Ray Ray… [injured?]

Advertisement
Just curious if anyone saw he on the sideline. Limping. Walking normal. Running. Anyone who maybe saw him during or after the game.
Why would he be limping?

I thought he landed hard on his shoulder on the KR?

Advertisement
Prior to the last 2 games we were averaging 66 plays a game. The low was in the low 50’s against A&M. With the new clock rules I don’t think that’s at a snails pace.
At one point in the UVA game I think they put up a stat that UVA was in the 70s and we were in the 40s at the time

Still not sure how we won that game

Nah, Canes like to save their fast players for next year. We like to sit them on the pine, along with our tight ends. That way they all hit the transfer portal because our OC doesn’t know how to incorporate them. Cris Johnson, Ray Ray, all of our tight ends Missing in action in this offense, don’t get it

Advertisement
Nah, Canes like to save their fast players for next year. We like to sit them on the pine, along with our tight ends. That way they all hit the transfer portal because our OC doesn’t know how to incorporate them. Cris Johnson, Ray Ray, all of our tight ends Missing in action in this offense, don’t get it
Washington and Kirk aren't exactly slow.

Even when we have hit Chris and Ray Ray it has been in the flats with someone on them.

Advertisement
Prior to the last 2 games we were averaging 66 plays a game. The low was in the low 50’s against A&M. With the new clock rules I don’t think that’s at a snails pace.
Miami is 83rd in average plays per game. So not a snail’s pace but certainly an animal slightly faster than a snail.

Dawson’s offense was never hyper fast at Houston but it was faster than what we’re seeing here.

Advertisement
Miami is 83rd in average plays per game. So not a snail’s pace but certainly an animal slightly faster than a snail.

Dawson’s offense was never hyper fast at Houston but it was faster than what we’re seeing here.
Mario nerfing an offense is inevitable

Avengers Endgame GIF

Advertisement
Back