Ray Ray… [injured?]

I don’t mind not going full blown pace just for the sake of it but I do think we can use it more. I think it could get TVD going and spark the offense a little more.
i win square peg in a round hole GIF

Advertisement
Personally, I think they would like to move a little faster.. but also know they have to protect the defense and give them some rest because they're very thin in terms of depth. Especially the DL and "playable" corners.
Yeah that would make sense. It wouldn’t have to be a break neck pace, but “ some” pace would help TVD alot in my opinion. Especially early.

Well one issue is Miami plays at a snails pace. There just aren’t enough offensive plays for all these guys to get touches. Miami running like 55 plays a game.

Dawson needs to get more tempo and get more plays in. You can wear teams down the same as running all day. **** tempo likely helps you run more cause the defense won’t be set
We have a QB and an offense that are literally wired to run tempo and a purported “Air Raid” coordinator who refuses to run tempo even in light of all the evidence pointing to our offense being significantly more effective when running tempo. But why stop there? Not only does Dawson Not run tempo, he makes an effort to go as slow as humanly possible! We ran 55 plays vs UVA IIRC. Where in the blazes do we get these Einstein’s?

Pace gives you more chances to deliver the knockout. It can be dangerous if you go 3 and out tho. Thats why you see teams at a normal speed and once they get a first down they hit the gas.

Also our two minute drill sucks. And we also suck at defending tempo

Pace gives you more chances to deliver the knockout. It can be dangerous if you go 3 and out tho. Thats why you see teams at a normal speed and once they get a first down they hit the gas.

Any team that’s runs tempo will score 35pts in Miami.

Advertisement

Mario don't wanna go tempo. But also it's hard on the defense to go tempo when they're short Deen, Mesidor and Kinchens was out

Advertisement
Back