Ray Lewis III, Transfering

Advertisement
He moved out weeks ago. His father is paying for him to walk on somewhere. Surprised it took this long to come out.

What else you hiding from us, Herrera? You and Pete keeping secrets?

Nah dude I just couldn't say anything. I try to give as much info as possible. This was something I was told to keep quiet about.

Gotcha. Like the time Pete tried to transfer to LSU and the $EC blocked it. Some things just aren't for public dissemination. No worries.

He moved out weeks ago. His father is paying for him to walk on somewhere. Surprised it took this long to come out.

Nah dude I just couldn't say anything. I try to give as much info as possible. This was something I was told to keep quiet about.

Gotcha. Like the time Pete tried to transfer to LSU and the $EC blocked it. Some things just aren't for public dissemination. No worries.

Now everyone can believe it? Like I said, no reason to make that up. He was outside the stadium running around with some white girl.

Kid never took it seriously here.

Never!!!
You know why he didn't take it seriously, because he knew he would never ever play here. .He belonged at Georgia Southern from the start. Al played the game. Nothing to see here.

Next and thanks for the scholly.

Now everyone can believe it? Like I said, no reason to make that up. He was outside the stadium running around with some white girl.

Oh schit.

Advertisement

Oh schit.

Kevin Olsen's old girlfriend?

Oh schit.

Kevin Olsen's old girlfriend?

LOL

Kid doesnt wanna be a football player. See him every weekend at montys

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
his flow was nice in that video, sure he'll have record out soon

and anyone that blames this on Al is really showing that their hatred is not football related

Advertisement
I wish him well. I also agree that we should offer second gen kids. Part of Miami's reputation is as a "family for life" and looking after the kids is part of building this. Once the kid realizes he is never going to play they will leave to a place where they can and The U is not the bad guy. In addition, I think, I don't know, but I think that many of Al's "misses" as some here call them, we recruits that would come despite the NCAA BS. We can all say that is an excuse, but I have talked to many who said we would have gotten their kid but for the NCAA risk. Now that he has presure on him, Al will use those not playing to make room for kids who, at this point, are unaffected by the NCAA. That is all poarsters

and anyone that blames this on Al is really showing that their hatred is not football related

And anyone who doesn't acknowledge that the nearly 40 percent Altrition in Folden's classes is completely absurd and unacceptable has Folden's meat pipe wedged in his throat. We keep losing guys at a record clip, and you guys keep saying "oh it's not Al's fault."

Whose job is it to recruit character and not sign a bunch of criminals, dope heads, and quitters? If the attrition rate was normal no one would be blaming Al Koresh, your deity.

PPP

And anyone who doesn't acknowledge that the nearly 40 percent Altrition in Folden's classes is completely absurd and unacceptable has Folden's meat pipe wedged in his throat. We keep losing guys at a record clip, and you guys keep saying "oh it's not Al's fault."

Whose job is it to recruit character and not sign a bunch of criminals, dope heads, and quitters? If the attrition rate was normal no one would be blaming Al Koresh, your deity.

Who has left that's done anything anywhere except Storm who refused to put down the lettuce...??? Stop talking smack...

Advertisement
Back