Ray Lewis III, Transfering

his flow was nice in that video, sure he'll have record out soon

and anyone that blames this on Al is really showing that their hatred is not football related

And anyone who doesn't acknowledge that the nearly 40 percent Altrition in Folden's classes is completely absurd and unacceptable has Folden's meat pipe wedged in his throat. We keep losing guys at a record clip, and you guys keep saying "oh it's not Al's fault."

Whose job is it to recruit character and not sign a bunch of criminals, dope heads, and quitters? If the attrition rate was normal no one would be blaming Al Koresh, your deity.

way to go man! an entire post with no homo erotic statement!

Advertisement
PPP

and anyone that blames this on Al is really showing that their hatred is not football related

And anyone who doesn't acknowledge that the nearly 40 percent Altrition in Folden's classes is completely absurd and unacceptable has Folden's meat pipe wedged in his throat. We keep losing guys at a record clip, and you guys keep saying "oh it's not Al's fault."

Whose job is it to recruit character and not sign a bunch of criminals, dope heads, and quitters? If the attrition rate was normal no one would be blaming Al Koresh, your deity.

Who has left that's done anything anywhere except Storm who refused to put down the lettuce...??? Stop talking smack...

You guys are all kinds of special. So because he's signing a bunch of bums who quit or get kicked out it's ok?

This is for Al's Mongoloid Army. Posters with an IQ above 70 need not read further. The ideal situation is to sign as many great players as possible and keep them in school. It's not ok to sign a bunch of **** and then loss nearly 40 percent of your total signees.

way to go man! an entire post with no homo erotic statement!

My newest stalker--elitepu$$y. Sad for you.

Is the 6 feet of snow in Buffalo AG's fault as well?

Be serious, if AG hadn't offered Lewis's kid you would have been screaming , with anti homosexual flair, that "corch" doesn't respect the past of the U. Golden has made plenty of mistakes (unlike you) but you weaken your arguement by blaming him for sh@t like this. Try, just try, in your next 1000 posts over the next 48 hours to be both balanced and rational as that will assist your credibility when it matters.

PPP

Who has left that's done anything anywhere except Storm who refused to put down the lettuce...??? Stop talking smack...

giphy.gif

Advertisement

Is the 6 feet of snow in Buffalo AG's fault as well?

Be serious, if AG hadn't offered Lewis's kid you would have been screaming , with anti homosexual flair, that "corch" doesn't respect the past of the U. Golden has made plenty of mistakes (unlike you) but you weaken your arguement by blaming him for sh@t like this. Try, just try, in your next 1000 posts over the next 48 hours to be both balanced and rational as that will assist your credibility when it matters.

Predictably, Al'sJimmy rushing to his crush's rescue.

I can picture all of you dullards running to rescue Folden with your googly eyes and your hockey helmets flopping around on your tilted, misshapen heads. Your little off white sneakers velcroed tightly, and your wobbly amorphous shaped legs churning furiously.

Don't give up! Don't ever give up!

If Ray's kid wanted to come here, you bite your tongue and extend that scholly. Coach may have alot of misses on recruiting but I didn't have a problem with this one.

Advertisement
If Ray's kid wanted to come here, you bite your tongue and extend that scholly. Coach may have alot of misses on recruiting but I didn't have a problem with this one.
This. He didn't pan out, and after 1.5 seasons he's transferring so it's whatever.

It is a cost-benefit analysis.

1. I think everyone respects what Ray did at UM. I think that is obvious. If extending a scholarship to his son meant that Ray would show up and be apart of the program again, it is a no-brainer. Just to have Ray around the program would be key.

2. I think everyone should also know that Ray is pretty well off and has millions and millions of dollars and could afford to pay tuition. Obviously there is something prestigious about earning a football scholarship but at the same time this should be taken into consideration. I don't think the kid had any other real offers, keep that in mind about his talent level.

3. I think everyone knows that we were about to be hit by some type of sanctions as well. This should be factored in with extending an offer to his son (at the time).

Now with that said, after everything has been reviewed. It didn't really get Ray back to the program. His son was not a good team player (being kind) and we would have been better off using the ship somewhere else. Thank jebus he is leaving after 1.5 years and not just sticking around for 5. We have plenty of players who come to UM and do nothing for 5 years.

This. He didn't pan out, and after 1.5 seasons he's transferring so it's whatever.

I think the point is it is another kid who is transferring. To the chitheads (not you Dan) who complain about "depth" being an issue, here is another kid who is transferring out of the program.

I'm hoping that the thoughtless comments of some of the posters here are atypical of UM fans because if there is little fan loyalty to former Canes greats why should they come back and be loyal to the fans?

Advertisement

1. I think everyone respects what Ray did at UM. I think that is obvious. If extending a scholarship to his son meant that Ray would show up and be apart of the program again, it is a no-brainer. Just to have Ray around the program would be key.

2. I think everyone should also know that Ray is pretty well off and has millions and millions of dollars and could afford to pay tuition. Obviously there is something prestigious about earning a football scholarship but at the same time this should be taken into consideration. I don't think the kid had any other real offers, keep that in mind about his talent level.

3. I think everyone knows that we were about to be hit by some type of sanctions as well. This should be factored in with extending an offer to his son (at the time).

Now with that said, after everything has been reviewed. It didn't really get Ray back to the program. His son was not a good team player (being kind) and we would have been better off using the ship somewhere else. Thank jebus he is leaving after 1.5 years and not just sticking around for 5. We have plenty of players who come to UM and do nothing for 5 years.

Folden finally realized that Ray will come around a lot more if his children AREN'T here.

I think the point is it is another kid who is transferring. To the chitheads (not you Dan) who complain about "depth" being an issue, here is another kid who is transferring out of the program.
I know. I'm just saying this wasn't even the worst possible scenario with him though. He could've stayed all 5 years, never playing a down, because the staff didn't want to **** off a famous former player. We lucked out.

I know. I'm just saying this wasn't even the worst possible scenario with him though. He could've stayed all 5 years, never playing a down, because the staff didn't want to **** off a famous former player. We lucked out.

There is not problem with legacy players. We seem to do better with other schools legacy's but still no reason not to take them. A lot of our former players have ended up rich. Rich kids do not usually end up being great football players, unless maybe it is QBs. Hunger is important and they don't have it. You think Duke's kids will ever sleep in a car? We still gonna give them a free ride for sure, but please don't expect them to be their dad. Best of luck to Ray III.

Advertisement
I'm never in favor of giving a kid a football scholarship based on anything except an evaluation of his talent, potential, and likelihood that he can stay in school. If you give a kid the scholarship for any other reason, you are probably wasting a valuable scholarship (don't complain about lack of depth).

I am a long time fan and never post on here just read. Came over from Scout because I couldn't stand reading DBCs dumb messages anymore. I have no reason to make that up, He told me himself, just thought it was relevant information. If you don't believe me guess you will see soon enough. By the way my account is from 2012 and I have the same screen name on scout.

I knew about this 2 weeks ago- didnt want to post since wasnt sure if my source was correct( Dade county detective).
Apparently, homeboy was caught with the "white girl" aka - Cocaine.
Again, im not into rumors, but my boy's intel is making sense now.

Folden finally realized that Ray will come around a lot more if his children AREN'T here.

That is a good point.

Advertisement
Back